I added mine by uploading it from my computer. My settings/Edit Avatar is where you go to change/add one.

From my point of view: I can't see where we can add our link or choose from some assorted random avatars

You don't have an option to add/change your avatar? I will say animated ones won't work for some reason.

Here's what I see. . .

I can't enter any link. I'm guessing you see something different. Perhaps you have something different if you have Moderator status.

My problem was fixed once I became a Super Moderator (and then logged out and logged back in.) What about the Junior Members though?

I got mine up :)

EDIT: Hmm nevermind it was working but now its not showing up again, hmm

Edited by Tyvokka
;(

I didn't have any problems.

EDIT: At least in the uploading department. But it looks like it's not actually showing. :/ And now when I go to settings, that's what I see. Le sad. :'(

Edited by jswartz0181

Guest newbiemodder

Glad to be here. Able to load personal picture from own files, but cannot select an avatar either.

OK, I found the setting for registered users (use custom avatar) was set to "no" I changed it to "yes". You may have to log out and log back in for the change to take effect. Just let me know if it works now.