Sign in to follow this  
Nehua

SKIN:Freedon Nadd's Tomb: Ritual and Water textures

Freedon Nadd's Tomb: Ritual and Water textures

Out of all the amazing texture packs out there, I still haven't found one that covered the ritual sphere for Freedon Nadd's tomb. By default it is a very low quality texture, and in my opinion looks pretty ugly because of it. This texture replaces it for a looping image of clouds that emit from the center of the sphere and move upwards, there is thunder inside the clouds to match the electricity that constantly comes out of the ritual sphere. 

Another thing that has always bothered me is the water. Freedon Nadd's tomb default water texture does have an animated bump map, and reflections. However, I feel like the effect is ruined by an ugly, overly saturated, and static blue image, which feels completely out of place within Freedon Nadd's tomb. Other areas within TSL implemented water much better in my opinion, so I modified the water in the tomb to better match those. The new water animates and reflects properly. It just doesn't look like there is a static blue drawing of water in the middle of it.

I've kept both in separate folders in case you only want to install one or the other.

-To Install simply drag the contents of the folders you want into your Override folder.

-To Uninstall, remove those files from your Override folder.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/26/2023
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    Yes