10 Screenshots

About This File

=============================================

A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION

=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett

NAME: Sherruk’s Lightsaber Collection

Special Thanks: Big thank you to Plasma; the original creator of the hilt models for allowing me to port them over to KotOR from his original Jedi Academy mod and release them to the public.

DESCRIPTION: This mod adds some additional unique lightsabers to Sherruk’s collection on Dantooine. When you face him, he will be armed with a double-bladed lightsaber which you are able to obtain after defeating him. He is also carrying four other lightsabers based on hilt designs from the prequel trilogy.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run Install Sherruk’s Lightsaber Collection.exe to install the mod.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

  • Like 1
  • Light Side Points 1



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Would you be open to bringing these hilts and the ROTS Obi-Wan over to TSL?

You could stick the crystals to craft them in Kex's or Daraala's inventory, similar to the JK hilt pack. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2022 at 1:57 AM, Untold Prophecy said:

Would you be open to bringing these hilts and the ROTS Obi-Wan over to TSL?

You could stick the crystals to craft them in Kex's or Daraala's inventory, similar to the JK hilt pack. 

Absolutely, they'll be making their way over toTSL shortly. Working on a slightly larger mod which includes all of them. :)

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2022 at 7:20 PM, Marius Fett said:

Absolutely, they'll be making their way over toTSL shortly. Working on a slightly larger mod which includes all of them. :)

Amazing! Any plans for an update to your saber blade mods or anything of the sort? A LOT of your mods from pre 2015 are staples of my override, so I'm very excited to see you producing content that I will instantly download.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would you please be so kind as to say what the stats of the lightsabers he has, are? If you do edit them, that is. Also, could you please add the stats to either the mod page description or the mods tslpatcher description if there are edited stats? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This mod (the danm14ac.mod file to be exact) seems to break the "Murdered Settler" quest on Dantooine about halfway through when used with the Community Patch. Is there any way to fix this?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LordMerek said:

This mod (the danm14ac.mod file to be exact) seems to break the "Murdered Settler" quest on Dantooine

Unlikely. The config is not set to overwrite, so it should skip adding the module if you already have K1CP installed. And it doesn't do anything to the module besides edit Sherruk's UTC. Your problem is presumably caused by a different mod.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DarthParametric said:

Unlikely. The config is not set to overwrite, so it should skip adding the module if you already have K1CP installed. And it doesn't do anything to the module besides edit Sherruk's UTC. Your problem is presumably caused by a different mod.

That's a fair assumption, yet from what I can tell only the Community Patch and this mod are the only two that modify danm14ac.mod in my mod build, with this mod being installed after the Community Patch respectfully. Truthfully, I'm completely lost since no other mods should alter the Murdered Settler Quest aside from Handon's Enhanced Waistline which I know for a fact doesn't touch that particular module.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2022 at 7:11 AM, LordMerek said:

That's a fair assumption, yet from what I can tell only the Community Patch and this mod are the only two that modify danm14ac.mod in my mod build, with this mod being installed after the Community Patch respectfully. Truthfully, I'm completely lost since no other mods should alter the Murdered Settler Quest aside from Handon's Enhanced Waistline which I know for a fact doesn't touch that particular module.

Apologies for the delay in responding, I didn’t get a notification to say that there’d been a post in the thread.

I don’t know what is causing the issue, but as DP said above, the installer for this mod will patch the UTC file fir Sherruk in the .mod which is already in your modules folder, if you have one. That’s the only file it touches.

I made it that way specifically to work with K1CP and I have both mods installed with no issues. 

Do you have anything in your override folder causing a conflict? Or have you changed any of the files yourself?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marius Fett said:

Apologies for the delay in responding, I didn’t get a notification to say that there’d been a post in the thread.

I don’t know what is causing the issue, but as DP said above, the installer for this mod will patch the UTC file fir Sherruk in the .mod which is already in your modules folder, if you have one. That’s the only file it touches.

I made it that way specifically to work with K1CP and I have both mods installed with no issues. 

Do you have anything in your override folder causing a conflict? Or have you changed any of the files yourself?

 

No worries. I have not modified the files myself as that is far beyond my current modding knowledge. The issue was resolved by copying danm14ac.mod from the Community Patch and overwriting the one in the modules folder so I'm not sure what that says exactly about a loose file in the override causing the issue.

Even though this was the only mod I found in my build outside of the Community Patch that alters that module in any way I am no longer convinced this mod is the culprit, because while it touches that module it doesn't alter any of the files in that scene so it hardly makes sense. I mean, it can't break it if it doesn't touch it right?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2022 at 4:34 AM, Marius Fett said:

Apologies for the delay in responding, I didn’t get a notification to say that there’d been a post in the thread.

Would you please be so kind to read what I've asked?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ElvenLace said:

Would you please be so kind to read what I've asked?

The item stats are the same as the lightsabers already in the game. The mod is purely aesthetic in that it uses new models. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2022 at 3:50 PM, Marius Fett said:

The item stats are the same as the lightsabers already in the game. The mod is purely aesthetic in that it uses new models. 

oh awesome! Alright, thank you very much. 😊

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, this mod is great, but im having one issue. Qui Gons lightsaber is the only saber not on Sherruks body. Ive installed, deleted, re installed. Qui Gons was the one i NEEDED to have lol.

Edited by Thirdy Three

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2022 at 7:07 PM, Thirdy Three said:

Hello, this mod is great, but im having one issue. Qui Gons lightsaber is the only saber not on Sherruks body. Ive installed, deleted, re installed. Qui Gons was the one i NEEDED to have lol.

It definitely should be there, it works when I use it myself and nobody else has reported an issue.

You can always cheat the saber in with the giveitem code if you want.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Marius Fett said:

It definitely should be there, it works when I use it myself and nobody else has reported an issue.

You can always cheat the saber in with the giveitem code if you want.

 

Its the only one not there, ive tried multiple times. All sabers but that one for w/e reason.

How would i do that? Would it give me your saber hilt?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Use giveitem mf_w_lghtsbr83.

Check that the files are all in your override. If you installed it with the installer, there shouldn’t be a problem.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marius Fett said:

Use giveitem mf_w_lghtsbr83.

Check that the files are all in your override. If you installed it with the installer, there shouldn’t be a problem.

So using the cheat worked thank you! Can this be used for other mods in case another item doesnt appear? If so, how would i know which items to give? Like how would I have known to give mf_f_lghtsbr83

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s giveitem followed by the resref (file name to the lay person) of the item template (.uti) file.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2022 at 11:07 AM, Thirdy Three said:

Hello, this mod is great, but im having one issue. Qui Gons lightsaber is the only saber not on Sherruks body. Ive installed, deleted, re installed. Qui Gons was the one i NEEDED to have lol.

Could you perhaps give more information on this situation? Like, do you have any other lightsaber mods, or anything that might mess with Sherruk's inventory such as the mod and patch provided by the" r/kotor Reddit Mod Build"? I'm asking in order to get to the bottom of this, just in case someone else might run into the glitch and don't feel comfortable cheating or using KSE.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2022 at 9:04 PM, Kaidon Jorn said:

Yeah you can do that. Install his mod after KSR and it should work. But if there is a hard module replace then it will definitely mess with KSR.

Is this mod compatible with Kaidon Jorn's KSR 2022 mod? I'm asking because of what's said in the quote. Does your mod have that? @Marius Fett

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.