About This File
This mod replace the vanilla Ajunta Pall's Blade appearance with the "Legends" version.
# Background #
"Held by the Dark Jedi even before he fell to the dark side, this may be one of the few truly personal items owned by Ajunta Pall, and remains as thoroughly corrupted as he."
The blade of the fallen, Ajunta Pall's Blade- "I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light.".
I have always thought about something that is dark-enigmatic about the blade after hearing those words, so this project was started to accommodate that idea.
# About this Mod #
This mod change the appearance of the vanilla Ajunta Pall's Blade with the "Legends" version. The new blade borrowed the amazing IRobert's "[K1] Vibroweapons replacement pack retexture" base texture, which having that fantasy feeling to its design and concept, and then I have them edited later to fits the concept of the "Legends" series. As stated in the mod's page, IRobert gave permission for everyone to freely use, change or modify the mod as long as he, DeadMan, seph6 and RevanDark was credited.
The new blade trying to fits the concept of the true Ajunta Pall's blade, which was described as "being ebony black in color and notched along its length to give the appearance of being cruel and jagged. It was also said to be very cool to the touch and that upon closer inspection a small insignia of a dark circle could be seen on the hilt.". Those features can be seen on the blade now.
For this mod to functioned properly, it must be installed before entering the Tomb of Ajunta Pall. [Updated in v1.0.1]
# Final Remarks #
I suggest you to install VarsityPuppet's "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance" first and then install this mod after. This mod aims to complete the Ajunta Pall's personal items part.
Critiques, comments, suggestions, questions and any feedbacks for the next update are very much appreciated- just PM me or write a public message on my feed. And thank you! for downloading, and playing this mod.
Hope you enjoy the mod as much as I do!
Installation: Run the installer [TSLPatcher.exe].
Uninstallation: Run the "Uninstall: Vanilla Ajunta Pall's Blade" option from the installer directory.
Compatibility: Will not be compatible with any mods that forces to overwrite kor37_freedon.utc, g_w_dblswrd005.uti, and k37_itm_ajunta.uti. For a guaranteed compatibility, install this mod after all other mods with the said UTs has; as this mod will patch only the appearance of Ajunta Pall's Blade and will not alter any properties beside the aforementioned props. This mod is made to be compatible with VarsityPuppet's "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance" and Rece's "Ajunta Pall's Swords Revamped". Just make sure to install this mod after those mods has.
Redistribution: Do not redistribute this mod or re-release it on any website at all. As inside this mod, there are base assets which they are not belongs to mine. If you plan on using only the assets from this mod to a mod you will be developing, give credits to IRobert, DeadMan, seph6 and RevanDark in your mod's description and/or Readme after; as this mod contains their base assets. Also, credits to my name is always a welcome, welcome.
Credits: [Updated in v1.0.1]
- IRobert, DeadMan, seph6, and RevanDark for "[K1] Vibroweapons replacement pack retexture".
- VarsityPuppet for the permission to have "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance" stand-out-ly featured in the screencaps.
- VarsityPuppet again, for inspiring me with the amazing "Spectral Ajunta Pall Canonical Appearance".
- DarthParametric for the past-present knowledge which allows me to create any customs for the game.
- DarthParametric again, for assisting me with assigning the correct value inside the GFF in v1.0.1.
- gerblul for letting me know that the mod being broken in v1.0.
- BioWare & LucasArts for the 'Game of the 21st Century'.
- All streamers on DeadlyStream which indirectly involved on this project that I couldn't possibly mentioned one by one.
- All modders either active or inactive.
- bead-v and ndix UR for the MDLedit.
- Fred Tetra for the KotOR Tool.
- stoffe and Fair Strides for the TSLPatcher setup.
- DeadlyStream for a place to hangout and to discuss.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- The wrong appearance of the blade has been fixed. It was caused by me not correctly setting the patcher to patch the baseitem row, to have it set from "Double-Bladed Sword" to "Vibro Double-Blade" Shout-out to @gerblul for letting me know that the mod is broken, and @DarthParametric for assisting me with assigning the correct value inside the GFF with this version.