So you've seen the icon above as my avatar today (06 DEC 2022) and it's there because it's my
50th birthday. (Edit: now it's my 51st birthday!)
I have no idea what I'll be doing on this day. So it'll be a mystery what I'll actually do that day. I will likely not even be visiting the site on 6th.
However, some folks may be inspired to leave comments or do something - for some reason - so I now leave this space open for today's "festivities" and for the days beyond.
If you need suggestions on what you can do on this page to help me "celebrate" turn a half century, here are a few suggestions:
1) Leave a nice comment below!
2) Rate a mod of mine that you have previously downloaded 5 stars and actually leave a nice text review. I know I've asked folks to do so in most if not all of my mods but that doesn't mean it's happened. You can find all of my mods through this link.
3) Watch on my videos on my YouTube channel. Leave a like and a nice comment? But don't watch the "Want Kaah Gone" video though, because I wish to spare you your sanity.
4) Give me money? I'll gladly take your virtual (i.e not real) money. You could send credits or items to me on SWTOR. My Republic character is named "Emfour" and is on the Star Forge server. (My Imperial character "Emfive" is on the same server for those with a Sith flair.)
5. Perform an act of random kindness on this site, the KOTOR subreddit, or their Discords. (This is a separate action than listed in no. 1.)
6) For those wishing to go the extra mile, visit this Steam store Wish List.
And suggestions for the staff? Delete any nasty messages that are left here. That's the gift YOU can give.