Recently Added Posts

• N-DReW25Photo
    Quanons many projects.

N-DReW25 - Today, 11:53 PM

The thing to me that makes the Carth wip looks horrible is the distinctive eye color and the fact...

• QuanonPhoto
    Quanons many projects.

Quanon - Today, 11:19 PM

Sorry to say that, but it looks even more awfully than Bastila in early stage. If it's ever going...

• KexikusPhoto
    M4-78EP 1.3 Topic

Kexikus - Today, 10:55 PM

I know, but the placed don't feel like a factory either. If I may exaggerate here: They are just...

• superSzymPhoto
    Quanons many projects.

superSzym - Today, 10:41 PM

Sorry to say that, but it looks even more awfully than Bastila in early stage. If it's ever going...

• Hassat HunterPhoto
    M4-78EP 1.3 Topic

Hassat Hunter - Today, 10:36 PM

But no people lived there, it's a droid world and the Sith basically used it as factory. Do peopl...

Newest Members

Top Posters

Photo

Mod of the Year: 2016

11 Nov 2016

Posted By Sithspecter in News
Greetings everyone! Something major is coming to Deadly Stream this holiday season. It has been a tradition at Lucas Forums for years, but now since that forum will be unable to host it, Deadly Stream is proud to be hosting Mod of the Year! That's right folks, the contest is being revived! With such a great year of mods, the staff has decided it is prudent to host this contest. It will be similar to the old system, but with a number of key changes. There will be multiple awards categories for both games, so if your mod is not TSLRCM, don't lose heart! You can still win in another category. Current categories are:Added ContentCharactersItemsMod UpdateRestored ContentVisual Enhancement(If you have ideas for revised or additional categories, please contact the staff) Nominations for Mod of the Year will begin on December 1st, and will run through December 15th. Any mod that was released between December 1st, 2015 and November 31st, 2016 is eligible for entry. You will be...

1,297 Views · 28 Replies ( Last reply by Sithspecter )

Photo

Staffing updates!

31 Oct 2016

Posted By Tyvokka in News
Hey All! I would like to welcome to our moderator team a few new members;  milestails Canderis Both Miles and Canderis have been a big help around the KotOR community for many years, offering advice and links to old mods to many members. Many thanks for all that you do to support the KotOR community! I would also like to announce a few promotions;  InSidious Sithspecter Both of them have accepted positions on our Admin team. InSidious and Sithspecter both have extensive modding knowledge, KotOR knowledge and are very active across multiple KoTOR forums. I look forward to seeing how we drive Deadlysteam forward in the coming year. For anyone else wishing to reach out to help Deadlystream, just do one (or more) of the following; get and stay active on the forums, review mods, create mods and just stay visible to our staff. In the coming weeks we will have a few new positions open up on Deadlystream and we will be accepting applications for these positions,...

331 Views · 5 Replies ( Last reply by LDR )

Photo

Upload Issue resolved

25 Oct 2016

Posted By Tyvokka in News
Hey Everyone, About a week or two ago we (really thanks to other awesome admins/mods) discovered that there were upload issues on Deadly Stream. This coincides with an update to the version of Apache and PHP I made to one of Deadlystream's servers. It seems when that update was applied it reset the php config to defaults for Deadlystream thus not allowing the php script for our downloads section to run correctly. Thankfully once I actually noticed this it was a quick fix and uploads seem to be working great now. Sorry to all of our Modders who were inconvenienced and thank you for your patience! If anyone runs into any issues please feel free to reach out in this thread or to myself via PM directly. -Tyvokka

296 Views · 1 Replies ( Last reply by Pazuzu156 )

Photo

New News

25 Jul 2016

Posted By Xuul in News
Welcome to deadlystream.com. Today’s post will mostly be dealing with updates and information (That is what news is supposed to be, right?) The first and most important update of the day has to do with one of our wonderful staff members here on the site. Modder and Administrator extraordinaire, Sith Holocron, is moving.Since his travels will take him far (across an entire beautiful, magnificent and humble country) to Alaska he will be taking a break from his admin duties. You can read more about it in his post HERE.  To fill the void left by SH you can take up and administrator concerns with Acting Administrator Fair Strides or one of our other wonderful moderators. In other news, the long Gamefront Saga appears to be finally over. Thanks in part to some quick (and legally questionable) actions by Nexusmods all of the files that could be found at the Gamefront archive are now available on Nexusmods. This is excellent news for anyone who was lo...

1,510 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by Malkior )

Photo

Gamefront is Dead

09 May 2016

Posted By Xuul in News
The king is dead… long live the king.   For those of you who are not aware, I regret to inform you that GameFront, one of the largest games modding websites is gone forever. This shutdown echoes the death of Filefront (KotOR files) that occurred not so long ago. Unlike the Kotorfiles shutdown, there will be no new website to take up the mantle of hosting all of the files. With the death of Gamefront is also the death of every mod and file with it. Over 15 years of gaming history gone in an eye blink. Or so it seems....   Early last year the folks working on the Internet Archive Project took note of the collapse of Filefront and began the process of archive the entire website. While this is not the only attempt to save all of the mods from their swift death it is the most comprehensive. This means that nearly every mod and file should, in theory, be available still. Unfortunately, this also means that every single link posted all across the net will now also...

3,076 Views · 8 Replies ( Last reply by milestails )

Screenshot of The Week

Latest Discussions

Online Users

9 members, 149 visitors and 1 anonymous users

N-DReW25, Google, Yahoo, DarthRevan101, thesith20688, Bing, Hassat Hunter, Guibaesa, timothymaddox1, Quanon, Guiguioh, vincblou195

Site Navigation

• 47,362 Total Posts
  • 16,607 Total Members
  • surf_nazi Newest Member
  • 725 Most Online

158 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

9 members, 148 guests, 1 anonymous users   (See full list)

N-DReW25, Google, Yahoo, DarthRevan101, thesith20688, Bing, Hassat Hunter, Guibaesa, timothymaddox1, Quanon, Guiguioh, vincblou195

Portal v1.4.0 by DevFuse | Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS