OK I have tried finding the answer to this anywhere else on the forums, but my eyes are starting to hurt, so I'll just post a new thread asking it. Sorry if it's already been asked and answered.
So, the questions I have is simply this. Exactly HOW do you get back to the surface of Telos after discovering that the factory is back in that base I explored earlier? The shuttle I originally took down there was blown out of the sky as was the one I use to go to the polar region. Not that that would have helped since the Handmaiden won't give me the codes to land back there anyways.
It happens during the endgame sequence - if you've found the HK factory, you can't miss it because it sends you there. You cannot go there beforehand.
Wow, I did not even notice how old this thread was...
2. Return of the Jedi - Nice ending to the franchise that tied things up nicely.
3. A New Hope - A good introduction to the setting that does a great job of establishing a solid core of characters.
4. Attack of the Clones - On the one hand, a serviceable plot following Obi with a decent ending. On the other hand, every scene between Anakin and Padme.
5. Revenge of the Sith - Good first half, second half falls apart.
6. Rogue One - It's definitely technically better than the two above it, but it just didn't have the spark that made it feel like a part of the universe. Really feels like an alternate setting most of the time.
7. Phantom Menace - Some pretty designs and I liked the Podrace... pretty much everything else is a disaster, though.
8. The Force awakens - A thoroughly unworthy sequel in almost every way. Finn is pretty much the only thing of value.