Sign in to follow this  
Logan23

Fix Patch for Revenge of Revan Demo (Beta)

I just released a Fix Patch 1.0 for RoR Demo

http://www.moddb.com/mods/revenge-of-revan/downloads/fix-patch-10-ror-demo

The Patch fixes the issue mention where the dlg would break if you control Uldir at the end of a key fight.

The Patch also resolves the confusion from finding the Black Boxes Quest. You will see a text pop up telling you have found a encoder/recording device which is the Black Box.

The Republic Scientist who will tell you to see Bao-dur even after he left the module has been resolved so there is another dlg shown after Bao –dur leaves.

I started to add more detail in descriptions of datapads and quest items along with changing the icon to the Calm plant item so you can not wear it. The Crystal used for the door has different icon and now can not be used as a lightsaber upgrade.

You can find it at Deadlystreams download section and later at moddb.com

The Next Patch will add VOs as well as tweak and polish some of the Demo’s content.

This will include:

VOs

Re work of the assassin scene

Possible LS/DS options at 1 to 2 points in the Demo

And more to be announced as we closer to the Patch’s release

I get trapped in the "blue room" after the second senator achilles cutscene.  Is there anyway to fix this so that I can play the rest of the Demo?

The room is modeled off of the second telos shuttle crash map and the only people are the senators.