ZM90

Official K1R Progress Thread

Guest bendarby24

I can beta test if you want. I have done it a lot and I can give progress reports to Mandalore because I'm friends with him. I'll keep him up to date. Is he still working on the script for me?

I'm doing what I can, but progress on Guard Stance isn't very good, as I've got to invent a whole new way of doing things to get it running due to feats being hard-coded.

We've got our own forum now. I think it may be a excellent idea for this topic to be moved there.

We are planning on restoring the cut levels of the Shadowlands, yes.

I'll have to do some hunting but I made minimaps for this area and for the cut czerka offices on korriban,you're more than welcome to these if you want them. (also if I can find them).

• Like 1

Guest Astor

There's also a scene on Dantooine between a master and her apprentice, Garrum and Tar'eelok, who are duelling with swords. I think it has something to do with the meaning of the Force and the code of the Jedi.

I'll have to do some hunting but I made minimaps for this area and for the cut czerka offices on korriban,you're more than welcome to these if you want them. (also if I can find them).

Sounds good Stoney :).

Guest Nosferatu-8888

A) Will this all be merged into one big mod.

B) Will it be translated into other languages. If so, will it subtitled into Polish?

If you have good scripters on your team, I suggest someone should assist Disbeliever with his Sleheyron project. If folks are going to restore items, I would think you'd want that project to be as compatible with your stuff as much as possible.

Speaking of compatibility, How compatible will your final project with these mods?

a) Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge by Silveredge9 - and it's update patch, of course.

B) Recruitable Kay by Inyri Forge (along with it's various patches, as well.)

• Like 1

Guest Darth Hayze

That's something they'll probably figure out further down the line, but I don't see why it would cause problems with BoS:SR

Since BoS:SR is such an incredibly popular mod, I'd imagine we will do everything we can to ensure compatibility.

Garrum and Tar'eelok will be restored.

Can you make it possible to fight against Bendak without getting dark side points?

I don't like dark side points, so I never finished this mission.

Will work this mod with the german version of the game like TSLRCM does?

Guest wvsnl

Can you make it possible to fight against Bendak without getting dark side points?

I don't like dark side points, so I never finished this mission.

Will work this mod with the german version of the game like TSLRCM does?

There is a mod available with a dialogue option to get light side points. Added with a little script. Here is the link

About the restoration itself, I saw in your list that your are going to be restoring a fight with a freaking Krayt dragon, looking forward to it.

• Like 1

Is it possible to integrate a Quick Weapon Change Button like in TSL?

And did you know when you can release this mod, or how far is your progress in percent?

Thanking you in anticipation.

There is a mod available with a dialogue option to get light side points. Added with a little script. Here is the link

Thank you for the tip.

Guest Dak Drexl

Is it possible to integrate a Quick Weapon Change Button like in TSL?

Sorry, not possible. I think this was my first request when I joined LF ;) Ah, I was disappointed too...

But also this isn't really the place to ask such a question since it's not related to the mod, just a heads up :)

• Like 2

And did you know when you can release this mod, or how far is your progress in percent?

We don't have a release date or actual figure yet, but I'll summarise what's done and what isn't:

•  
  • Taris is almost complete
  • We have about a third of Korriban done
  • Some things have been done for Manaan
  • A couple of bits on Kashyyyk and Dantooine
  • Some bits of dialogue have been put back
  • We still need to do most stuff on Tatooine
  • Sleheyron isn't done at all yet

• Like 1

The only Sleheyron I'd like to play - for K1 - is the one that Disbeliever (over Lucas Forums) was working on.

• Like 1

Eventually we'd like to, although we won't be working on that for a while.

Guest bendarby24

It would be awesome if you had time make a master list of what you are restoring but only if you have time - because I would like to get this mod as soon as possible. ;)

Master lists are long to do and basically, they just reduces the time a modder passes on its mod.

The list on the Recruitment thread (third post down, I believe) says most things we're doing, although some stuff we discovered after that list was made, for example Zaalbar's Shadowlands dialogue.

Guest Armour

Hi there, awesome to see Kotor getting some attention. i hadnt played it in years but suddenly got the urge and thought id see what has been going on.

The list of intended restored content is impressive.

1 piece i was curious about, some years ago i read that the Star Map on Tatooine wasnt supposed to be easily accessable. it said that the developers intended it to be below ground in a larger lair that the Krayt Dragon was in which required puzzles to like Dantooine (though, thought they could have put more effort into not so hidden tomb) to enter.

Yeah, the Rakatan Temple with the Sarlacc in it. Hopefully we'll do that.

Yeah, the Rakatan Temple with the Sarlacc in it. Hopefully we'll do that.

Yikes - you're going to try to repair the walkmesh and the textures in that module? Good luck - you'll need it.

• Like 1