Guest Plastic

Star Wars Quote Wars

Guest hkmandalore47

You know, that ship's saved my life quite a few times. She's the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. - Lando about the Falcon. ESB

Guest bendarby24

it good to be back on the old girl it looks like she has been through hell!

-kotor 2 that dude (you now who)

Guest hkmandalore47

it good to be back on the old girl it looks like she has been through hell!

-kotor 2 that dude (you now who)

oh yea thats the guy from nar shadaa that claims to be the former owner of the Ebon Hawk.

Quote: Then I'll see you in Hell! - Han Solo before going to save Luke. ESB

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Warfield's voice* Char. If hell ever existed, this is it. --General Horace Warfield: Starcraft 2

Rapid Retraction: Whoops. Wrong universe. :P

Quote: *Rosh's voice* Master Skywalker?

*Luke's voice* Rosh.

*Rosh* Yes.

*Luke goes demonic* GET OUT OF MY CHAIR OR I SHALL CURSE YOU WITH ETERNAL DAMNATION IN THE FIERY PITS OF HELL!!! --Luke and Rosh Jedi Academy Re-edited Beyond

Guest hkmandalore47

Quote: We'll last longer than we will against that Death Star! And we might just take a few of them with us. - Lando to Admiral Ackbar. RotJ

Guest HK-47

Quote: We'll last longer than we will against that Death Star! And we might just take a few of them with us. - Lando to Admiral Ackbar. RotJ

Query: Am I correct in assuming that that relates to mine because Luke was on the DS-2 Orbital Battlestation?

Quote: *Zuka's voice* Fight ferociously. And if you die, take as many as you can with you! -Zuka to the Exile before leaving for Onderon in a Basilisk. KotOR2

Guest bendarby24

now begun the clone wars have :eek:

-yoda

Guest hkmandalore47

The Separatists have gathered in the Mustafar system. I'm going there to end this war. - Anakin to Padme. RotS

"This is unlike any battleground you have ever fought on"

- Kreia, KotOR2

Guest bendarby24

we shall battel across the star my children and destroy the curupt being that inabite this galaxy, for only then will they see the trueth !!!!

a quate from mandalore the ultiemte

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Gnost Dural's voice* War is the Mandalorian way of life, and combined with their thirst for conquest, it makes them undeniably dangerous. -Gnost Dural: ToR timeline "Return of the Mandalorians

Guest hkmandalore47

The Mandalorians were right to respect you. - Kreia to the Exile. KotOR II

i hope this one is exact. i couldnt find the exact words anywhere, but i remembered this line.

Guest HK-47

The Mandalorians were right to respect you. - Kreia to the Exile. KotOR II

i hope this one is exact. i couldnt find the exact words anywhere, but i remembered this line.

Statement: You got half of it, the rest is "on the field of battle."

Quote: *Vaklu soldier* A Basilisk? A Basilisk here?! Mandalorians are attacking the city! Talia has made an alliance with the Mandalorians.-- Unknown Vaklu soldier when seeing the Basilisk in Onderon during the Onderon civil war: KotOR 2

Statement: You got half of it, the rest is "on the field of battle."

Quote: *Vaklu soldier* A Basilisk? A Basilisk here?! Mandalorians are attacking the city! Talia has made an alliance with the Mandalorians.-- Unknown Vaklu soldier when seeing the Basilisk in Onderon during the Onderon civil war: KotOR 2

"They will die a death that will last millennia, until all that remains is their code, their history, and in the end, the shell of their armor upon the shell of a man, too easily slain by Jedi."

―Kreia KotOR II

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Kreia's voice* These Sith we face, they have learned how to do this. It is a technique that has been lost for some time, not seen in the days since the ancient Sith. They can use it to consume other Force sensitives. And at the highest pinnacle of power, use it to consume anything that lives. The blind seer, her master has harnessed this technique, and he is rapidly approaching the height of it's power. I fear he may even rival some of the ancient Sith. He is already a more of a force than a living thing, a hole in the Force, that threatens to draw everything into it. And the teaching must die with him, or else all life will be placed in jeopardy. --Kreia speaking on the power Nihilus uses

Guest Lex

"Grrwaaa en tooood tchiniii sossshh toooraaah niiaaa rarrrrrrrassgrrrrru!!!!"

- Darth Nihilus about not having killed Darth Traya, as informed by Darth Sion

"The Sith would've been nothing but a border skirmish against the might of our Clans"

- Canderous Idiot, KotOR2

Guest hkmandalore47

Quote: Whoever had the most, the strongest Jedi were going to win the Civil War. Atton to the Exile before training. KotOR II

Edit: this was supposed to be a response to Tyvokka. I didnt know it would take very long to find the quote.

Guest HK-47

"The Sith would've been nothing but a border skirmish against the might of our Clans"

- Canderous Idiot, KotOR2

Quote: *Tavion's voice* Ah. The prodigal Jedi. Have you come seeking vengeance? *tsk* Oooh that's not very..

*Kyle* Is that supposed to make me angry?

*Tavion* That's right.

*Kyle* Congratulations. --Kyle and Tavion: Jedi Outcast Re-Edited p3

Guest hkmandalore47

Now your hatred has become your strength. - Vader to Starkiller. TFU

Guest bendarby24

strengh leads to anger, anfer leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side

-master ufar k1

"Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free."

- The Sith Code

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Kyle's voice* Jaden, you have a right to be angry. (Jaden stares at Kyle) You want revenge. You deserve it Jaden. --Kyle to Jaden: Jedi Academy Re-edited p3

Guest hkmandalore47

Quote: Something's happening. I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more. But I know I shouldn't. - Anakin to Padme. RotS