Guest Plastic

Star Wars Quote Wars

«-You're sweating! Relax!»

-Obi-wan Kenobi EII

«-I have not seen you that agitated since we fell in that nest of gundark.

-I was the one that saved you that time, remember Master?

-Oh. Yes.»

Dialog between Obi-Wan and Anakin in Episode II

*Crying*-You were my lover brother.

Obi-Wan to Vader, Episode III

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Cybermen voice* Hostile elements will be deleted! *Dalek Thay's voice* Exterminate!

Rapid Retraction: Whoops. Wrong universe. :rofl:

Quote: *Palpatine's voice* Hence forth! You shall be known as Darth Vader!

Quote: *Palpatine's voice* Hence forth! You shall be known as Darth Vader!

"Oh, right, my mistake. Nobody move, this is a coup."

Han Solo - FOTJ Conviction

"They are no match for Destroyer Droids!"

-Nute Gunray, Episode I

Guest bendarby24

its no use they are sheilded

Obi-Wan Episode I

Guest HK-47

Quote: *Tarpals voice* Starting up, the SHIELD!- Captain Tarpals at the Battle of Grassy Plains

"Did you forget the shields are still up???"

-Obi-Wan, Episode III

Guest bendarby24

attack, attack

eposide one nout-gunray or how every you spell his name :/

Guest HK-47

attack, attack

eposide one nout-gunray or how every you spell his name :/

Query: How is that one related to the previous?

Statement: He never said that anyway.

Query: If he did, then when?

Quote: Obi-wan's voice* So I assume the plan is to crawl through the sewer, work our way to the shield generator. Fight our way through their defenses. Blow up the generator knocking out the shield and all our troops swarm in and overwhelm the enemy. -Obi-Wan Clone Wars during a battle that I can't identify.

Guest hkmandalore47

All wings report in.

Alliance HQ (i think), Battle of Yavin, A New Hope

Guest HK-47

All wings report in.

Alliance HQ (i think), Battle of Yavin, A New Hope

Correction: That was Red Leader who said that.

Distraught Statement: I'm just curious how that one relates to my quote. It may just be that I need some time to recharge at this point, but I just can't completely see it. If you could elaborate, that would be helpful and it will tell me if I'm thinking straight or need some work done.

Quote: *Obi-Wan's voice* Remember, the Force will be with you. Always. -Obi-Wan after Death Star I esploded.

"The Force is with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet."

-Darth Vader, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Guest bendarby24

the way of the jedi is hard it recwires stricked discaplin

-master jar kotor 1

Guest hkmandalore47

Without the Jedi who turned on the Council - without you, the Republic would have lost the war, and we would all be Mandalorian slaves or corpses.

Atton Rand, KotOR II

@HK-47 you were just talking about a battle and how all the troops would "swarm in" (i saw that episode) so i thought of how the rebs would swarm in to the Death Star. which wasnt exactly swarming, but hopefully u get my drift.

Guest hkmandalore47

"The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Obi-Wan Kenobi, A New Hope

Guest bendarby24

the force is that gives jedi night there power it surand us, pentatrates us

-obi-Wan Kenobi (a new hope)

Guest hkmandalore47

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Han Solo, A New Hope

Guest HK-47

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

Han Solo, A New Hope

@hkmandalore47 I was wondering if that's what it was.

Quote: Definition: Love, is making a shot to the knees of a target 150 kilometers away, using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. -Me defining love

Query: bendarby24, you are dyslexic right? the way of the jedi is hard it recwires stricked discaplin

-master jar kotor 1 Because that one makes me cringe.

Guest hkmandalore47

oooh i like that quote!

Quote: I've lost count! How many does that make? - Anonymous Clone Trooper in Battlefront II

Quote: I've lost count! How many does that make? - Anonymous Clone Trooper in Battlefront II

"Size matters not!"

-Yoda, Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Query: bendarby24, you are dyslexic right? the way of the jedi is hard it recwires stricked discaplin

-master jar kotor 1 Because that one makes me cringe.

Ugh, I promised myself not to get involved in things like this over the internet since it frequently makes matters worse, but I can't help it this time. Yes, bendarby has stated several times on this forum that he is dyslexic. Despite this, he continues to be ridiculed and treated with disrespect. I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a complete jerk, but I'm curious about what happened to "treat others as you would like to be treated." I can't speak for anyone else in this forum, but I know I personally would not like to be belittled for something I have little control over.

But I digress.

Guest hkmandalore47

relax jjo, he was just making sure.

GET IN THERE YOU BIG FURRY OAF! I don't care what you smell! - Han Solo to Chewie, A New Hope

relax jjo, he was just making sure.

GET IN THERE YOU BIG FURRY OAF! I don't care what you smell! - Han Solo to Chewie, A New Hope

"Join me, Han, and we can rule the galaxy as wife and husband."

Leia Solo - FOTJ: Conviction

Guest HK-47

Agreement: What hkmandalore47 said. I don't know what happened to my reply to jjo. I probably didn't hit the post button. Whoops.

Quote: *Leia's voice* I'm on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan.

*Vader's voice* You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! TAKE HER AWAY! -Leia and Vader EIV on the Tantive IV over Tatooine

Guest HK-47

Statement: I was right. I didn't hit the post button. So here is my original post.

Ugh, I promised myself not to get involved in things like this over the internet since it frequently makes matters worse, but I can't help it this time. Yes, bendarby has stated several times on this forum that he is dyslexic. Despite this, he continues to be ridiculed and treated with disrespect. I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like a complete !@#$%^&*, but I'm curious about what happened to "treat others as you would like to be treated." I can't speak for anyone else in this forum, but I know I personally would not like to be belittled for something I have little control over.

Correction: I have not belittled anyone. I merely stated a fact when posing a query. I thought I had read such about him, but wanted to be sure. There are those who take things and make them more than what they are not, as in this case.

Statement: I have seen some of his posts, and would like to commend him for the effort put forth to make them grammatically correct. I have several friends who are dyslexic, much like our friend bendarby here, and they have made great improvements as well.

Apology: If he's been offended, then it's because of my combative nature. I cannot help myself. Perhaps he will want me to kill something in his honor.

Quote: *Vader's voice* Reytha? -Vader Galactic Battlegrounds