Sign in to follow this  
L0ki194

Need some help/advice on a Clothing mod I'm working on...

So I'm working on a mod that changes the Player Character's default clothing to their own custom appearance (now refers to models and textures labeled PFBX/PMBX, mainly so if anybody wants to change the appearance to something else). Additionally, it changes the armband you get on the Harbinger to a personal outfit that you can almost fully upgrade. However, I do have a question...

I've used both Kotor Tool's UTI editor as well as K-GFF to edit what I want, and I've got it working in-game. However, for the description of the item, the workbench doesn't display the character's name, unlike in the inventory/equip screen. Is there any way to fix this, or should I just change it so there's no mention of a name? (Also, I'm unfamiliar with K-GFF, where do you modify the icon number?)

67TUZJr.jpg

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Hmm, I just tried adding a space between the comma, and it doesn't seem to work. So far this is my only issue I've encountered with the mod. Oh well, worst case scenario is I just have to word it differently without the name references.

As I said above, it works for the FullName crystal:

TSL_FullName_Crystal_TH.jpg

There's nothing special in the UTI. I suppose it's always possible it was hard coded, but I'm sure I have seen FullName used in other UTIs.