File Name: Pazaak Wizard for K1

File Submitter: aazlm

File Submitted: 15 Apr 2018

File Category: Mods

K1R Compatible: Yes

############################
# DESCRIPTION

The "Pazaak Wizard" mod replaces all pazaak card deck of other players by 0. This mod has been made for KotOR.

# REQUIREMENTS

- Kotor1 installed (Retail/Gog/Steam version)

# COMPATIBILITY

- Should be compatible with any mod that does not affect pazaak
decks.

# HOW TO INSTALL

Recommended Method : TSLPatcher Method.
Go to the TSLPatcher/ folder and execute "TSLPatcher.exe". This method will only modify few lines in "pazaakdecks.2da", preserving compatibility with other mods that already have modified this file.

Alternative Method : Override Method.
Copy the content of the override folder in the override/ folder of Kotor1.

Feel free to leave a comment/question/request bellow.

Cheers,
aazlm

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE, OBSIDIAN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

Click here to download this file

#2 HK-47

HK-47

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:45 PM

It "replaces all pazaak card deck of other players by 0." What does that mean? It defaults them to 0? Is that what that's supposed to say? Does it remove their deck? The description is too vague and the screen shot doesn't show anything that makes sense or helps.

"So long as you continue to be so predictable I need not face you at all. You are your own worst enemy".- Tassadar

~Observation: And if you did master, I could not prevent you. I would suggest that if my words are difficult to hear, then it is long past time someone said them to you. Speaking from the perspective of one who suffers considerable memory problems, repressing such horrific acts of slaughter, seems like such a waste. It is better to drag such delightful memories kicking and screaming into the open where they may be examined and replayed again and again savoring each beautiful moment. -HK-47 to the Exile KotOR2~

This is what I dream of when I see people whining about things, ignoring the facts. This is what whiny people look like. All I can say to whiny people on the internet is this, just not in so few words. If you don't like it, fill out this form.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pazaak, wizard, kotor, k1, replace cards, deck, cards, replace, cheat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users