39 replies to this topic

#21 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:48 PM

@Admins: If a readme says that the mod can be distributed freely, am I good, or does it specifically have to give permission to be included in other mods? Also, for mods that are very simple fixes, if the author doesn't give me permission, or I'm not able to contact them, how would you like me to prove that I've recreated the mod as opposed to using theirs?

#22 ndix UR

ndix UR

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Locationca, usa

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:02 PM

Permission for ebon hawk fixes given (again. to anyone. for any purpose within legal limits of their jurisdictions).

#23 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:05 PM

Permission for ebon hawk fixes given (again. to anyone. for any purpose within legal limits of their jurisdictions).

Thank you! :)

#24 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:38 PM

I've added Kainzorus Prime's PC Response Moderation mod to the consideration list. What do y'all think?

#25 134340Goat

134340Goat

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:40 AM

I've added Kainzorus Prime's PC Response Moderation mod to the consideration list. What do y'all think?

I'd say no to that one. Fixing a bug is one thing. But while a lot of the dialogue options are indeed hokey or just plain silly sometimes, it isn't something unintended on the part of the devs

Also, to address this

2. After Griff asks you to get a Tach gland, Tachs are not hostile so you can't kill them.

That doesn't matter, since there's an unlockable/breakable box at the Czerka camp that contains 3 glands

• jc2 likes this

#26 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:28 AM

I'd say no to that one. Fixing a bug is one thing. But while a lot of the dialogue options are indeed hokey or just plain silly sometimes, it isn't something unintended on the part of the devs

Also, to address this

That doesn't matter, since there's an unlockable/breakable box at the Czerka camp that contains 3 glands

You make a good point regarding the dialog. I think I'll keep it out.

Regarding the Tach, something that has happened to me on multiple playthroughs without thinking is having already grabbed the glands in the chest and sold them before actually getting back to Griff. I personally consider a quest that is uncompletable because of not knowing to do things in a certain order a bug. (Now this doesn't apply to things like the Manaan missions after you can no longer return there, because that's a result of in-game choices.)

However, maybe the best way to correct this is to simply spawn a single tach gland in that chest if you have the quest from Griff, but don't have a gland in your inventory when entering the module. What do you think of that?

#27 Kainzorus Prime

Kainzorus Prime

Electric Sex Robot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOuter Heaven

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:21 AM

Man, I've been getting so many of these PMs asking for permissions all around lately, that I'm starting to lose track.

Still granting it.

#28 Markus Ramikin

Markus Ramikin

Justicar

• TSLRCM Crew
  • 492 posts
  • LocationHoly Terra

Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:05 AM

Ah, the sense of dejavu...

*recites* "I have no problems with my mods being used as long as I'm credited."

#29 Salk

Salk

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:17 AM

I received permission from blennus via email to include his Comprehensive Bug Fixes hosted on nexusmods. @The Admins: how would you like me to prove it?

In my case, emails were considered insufficient.

I was told to bring the modders here to confirm their permission.

#30 Red Hessian

Red Hessian

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:39 PM

I have given A Future Pilot permission to use my Desert Wraid & Shyrack Texture Fix mod.

#31 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 04:33 PM

I'd like some opinions on something:

It's always bothered me that once HK-47's stimuli is triggered, he claims that he is fully functional, but he doesn't have the abilities that he's granted through going through the repair process with him. Is this in y'all's opinions a bug that should be fixed, or just the way it was intended (in which case I'll make a separate mod cause it still bothers me lol).

#32 Thrak Farelle

Thrak Farelle

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

I'd like some opinions on something:

It's always bothered me that once HK-47's stimuli is triggered, he claims that he is fully functional, but he doesn't have the abilities that he's granted through going through the repair process with him. Is this in y'all's opinions a bug that should be fixed, or just the way it was intended (in which case I'll make a separate mod cause it still bothers me lol).

Have to say, that's always bugged me, though I think whether it's considered a bug, oversight, or just part of the game will vary depending on opinion, so if it was me, I'd do it as a separate mod, but that's just my two cents!

With regards to the mod, currently discussing with A Future Pilot over PM, will update this thread with my permission once that point has been reached!

#33 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:15 AM

I just finished compiling the mods I've been given permission for so far into a TSLPatcher mod.

I got a pretty large number of warnings like so: "Warning: Blank value encountered for GFF field label ReplyList\293\EntriesList\1\Active, skipping..."

Does that mean there's an actual problem with the GFF file that it's trying to copy, or can that be ignored?

#34 spamspamspambot

spamspamspambot

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:06 AM

Blennus here, he has my permission to include my fixes.

#35 Kexikus

Kexikus

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:08 AM

I just finished compiling the mods I've been given permission for so far into a TSLPatcher mod.

I got a pretty large number of warnings like so: "Warning: Blank value encountered for GFF field label ReplyList\293\EntriesList\1\Active, skipping..."

Does that mean there's an actual problem with the GFF file that it's trying to copy, or can that be ignored?

It does sound like a more serious issue, but I can't really tell you what's going on exactly.

#36 Leilukin

Leilukin

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:00 AM

A Future Pilot has my permission to use my Human Xor Restoration mod.

#37 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:45 PM

It does sound like a more serious issue, but I can't really tell you what's going on exactly.

I figured out the issue I believe. It's a problem with .dlg files: http://deadlystream....tyswap/?p=39530

I switched to Fair Strides modified version of TSLPatcher, and it fixed the issue.

A Future Pilot has my permission to use my Human Xor Restoration mod.

Thank you very much!

Blennus here, he has my permission to include my fixes.

And thanks to you too! :D

#38 jc2

jc2

Kyramud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationAlderaan 19 BBY (USA CT)

Posted Yesterday, 04:25 PM

I've already given permission to A Future Pilot to use my mods in his collection. But just for the admins' sake, I'll post it here as well. 

A Future Pilot has my permission to use my mods in his collection, including future mods. 

KOTOR FOR LIFE

"To ponder and find relevance, one must seek out a quote," because his own words lack the credibility to endeavor to explain his rather odd disposition.

Grey Jedi "Shanilia" > http://deadlystream..../1044-shanilia/

Quick Link to my mods > http://deadlystream....7d5a7b201f4077f

Thank you FS for past and current modding help! 

#39 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:02 PM

I've already given permission to A Future Pilot to use my mods in his collection. But just for the admins' sake, I'll post it here as well. 

A Future Pilot has my permission to use my mods in his collection, including future mods. 

Thank you very much! :)

#40 A Future Pilot

A Future Pilot

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:44 PM

I now have a first draft all zipped up and ready. Does anyone feel like looking it over?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users