Sign in to follow this  
zbyl2

VarsittyPuppet and zbyl2's new mod (comes out tomorrow)

MALACHO... VI... Oh.

Still cool I suppose. I mean; I probably need to actually watch the vid rather than see Grenn and type a reply as I do now. Hahahahahahaa..... *runs*

EDIT:

Watching it (and not just making VP cry) that didn't show anything new at all :/

• Like 1

#April fools 2018

Blarb. Fooled.

Could have atleast hinted at VI coming out as fool :/

Or what I planned before I got lazy and made it out like we rewrite TSL as TLJ with Meetra Sulrik as MaRey Sue with instant influence 100 with everyone, and making all kinds of re-writes to write out KOTOR1 out of it, with Revan dying on Malachor from PMing too hard with Kreia throught their Force links (no problem with the Exile and Kreia of course) and the player beating Sion till he flees on Peragus and Korriban so it's really threatening to see him on Malachor etc. etc.

With Last just lazily copied onto The Sith Lords logo in the main menu (unlike that awesome one from last time ;)) along with it being 1.8.6 of course.

See VP, I told you no one would believe us if we released on April 1st.

Anyway there's a download link in the thread, lest us know how you liked it when you get a chance to play it.

• Like 1

I downloaded it but don't have a save at that point.  I'll be happy to check it out after I have a save with TSLRCM to that point.

I downloaded it but don't have a save at that point.  I'll be happy to check it out after I have a save with TSLRCM to that point.

Just warp to module "221tel" and it should work if you have Bao Dur already recruited (But not in your party)