Sign in to follow this  
Hikifroggy

Hello

Hello people well i am not really new I've been on the site before but haven't been on it for years now so i decided to reintroduced myself.. i am a huge fan of kotor 1 and 2 and even played swtor but stopped playing it few years ago or so..  Kreia still one of my fav star wars characters from the series  her Philosophy are just amazing.. i played the kotor 2 restore mod and droid planet at steam amazing experience and hopefully ill play the kotor restore mod and brotherhood mod in may...

right now now i am playing the Jedi masters mod also know to some people as a kotor 3 successor and hopefully plan to write a small review on it after i am done  and post it on the forums..

Welcome to DS forums! 

There is a small section under the mod for reviews if its hosted on DS that allows users to review, but since TJM isn't hosted you cannot do that. 

My suggestion would be to write the review as a blog post, since the forums do not really have a section on "reviews." 

My suggestion would be to write the review as a blog post, since the forums do not really have a section on "reviews."

As an admin, I'd suggest putting in this section actually.  (Folks might not be running to the blog section to see a post from someone they don't know.)

Oh, Hikifroggy?

tPUqg1Q.gif

• Like 1