6 replies to this topic

#1 KreeperSkid

KreeperSkid

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:34 PM

I've been playing a bit of SWTOR and I really like the Republic armor style.
See here for reference:
https://www.google.c...97257140790930/

I would love to have some armor like this in the game, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks guys!

Update: The first picture in the link is the style I would like the most.

#2 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 4,360 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:50 AM

These pictures might also be helpful.

CjV8sY1.jpg

L8lHEf8.png

2yv5QNB.png

KreeperSkid: Keep in mind in mind that you'd not have a two hand auto-cannon look like you'd see in the SWTOR because the KotORs lack that animation.  (That and the fact that no one has requested an auto-cannon.)

My Mods . . . the complete list Please leave reviews as I like to know when I've done something right, for a change.

#3 DarthParametric

DarthParametric

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:54 AM

I'd suggest the closest you are going to get is the Clone Wars Armor Pack for K1 and TSL.

#4 KreeperSkid

KreeperSkid

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:58 AM

Sith Holocron: I understand that weapon wouldn't be present (which is a shame), but I'm more interested in the armor.
Darth Parametric: I'll definitely look into that armor, the ARC Trooper armor looks pretty close to what I'm looking for. I appreciate it guys!

#5 DarthParametric

DarthParametric

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 13 March 2018 - 12:40 PM

Keep in mind in mind that you'd not have a two hand auto-cannon look like you'd see in the SWTOR because the KotORs lack that animation.

I wouldn't say that. The heavy repeating blaster in Sithspecter's High Quality Blasters mod has a barrel rotation animation as I recall:

K1 - http://deadlystream....ality-blasters/
TSL - http://deadlystream....ality-blasters/

Sithspecter also made a M134 A-2 Vulcan Minigun mod way back in the day (the date on the file I have here says Sept 2008). I don't think that was ever uploaded to Deadlystream. Perhaps he could be persuaded to update it and post it here.

#6 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 4,360 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:18 PM

I was referring to the way that the person holds the gun, rather than gun animations actually.
My Mods . . . the complete list Please leave reviews as I like to know when I've done something right, for a change.

#7 DarthParametric

DarthParametric

Dark Lord of the Sith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts
  • LocationOz

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:28 PM

True, KOTOR cradles the barrel rather than using a chainsaw grip style like TOR, but it is two-handed at least.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Old Republuc, KOTOR, KOTOR 2, Armor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users