Sign in to follow this  
DarthspeedForce

Have some questions about modding is there a discord?

I was just making sure if there is a discord, or not, cause i mod other games... Battlefront 2005, Jedi Academy, Battlefront 2015, GTA V, but I've never modded KotOR 2 or KotOR 1.  I have a couple questions on how to get started.  thx and GREAT JOB!  I can't believe that I am just now deciding to come back to KotOR, TSL.  (I've been playing SWTOR, and other stuff.)

HELP

Cheers, 

DarthSpeedForce

This site doesn't have an official Discord.  At some point the chat room will be restored to the site but we have no timeline on when that will be implemented.  You could ask your modding questions in this subcategory.  (That is in fact what this category is for!)  For each new question, start a new thread if the topics are unrelated please.  (We don't want a stream-of-conscious flurry of questions because then it makes it difficult for everyone to answer you!)

Also, please consult our Tutorial section before you post your question.  Your answer might already be here.

tPUqg1Q.gif

We do have a Discord server, I'm just not sure how best to advertise it to everyone. Just post a link? 

I suppose so!

We do have a Discord server, I'm just not sure how best to advertise it to everyone. Just post a link?

Yes. Put a link to the front of the site if its possible