N-DReW25

NPC Head's with visible Mask's [K1/TSL]

As everyone will know Player heads and Party Member heads can wear Mask items and have them appear on their faces. What most people won't know is that every other head in the game won't have the mask appear on their face. This isn't a problem gameplay wise but for a modder like myself, there have been times where I'd love to use a Mask on an NPC but can't do it because the Mask won't appear. Some mods, like BOSSR, have reverted to using player heads in order to have masked NPC's.

I'd like to request for a mod that edits the main commoner head model's (And maybe some other heads if need be) to show the mask the NPC is wearing for both K1 and TSL. In TSL, however, every Obsidian made head already can wear Masks it is just the K1 heads in TSL that likely need the mask treatment.

The commoners can't wear masks in either game. I've already edited all the commoner heads for the second game so they can wear masks as part of an update to my heads mod resource, but it's for the second game. So they'd be useless for the first game. But I will make them available for the second game when they're ready.

• Like 1

The commoners can't wear masks in either game. I've already edited all the commoner heads for the second game so they can wear masks as part of an update to my heads mod resource, but it's for the second game. So they'd be useless for the first game. But I will make them available for the second game when they're ready.

Thank you, may I ask: What's not ready about them? and what did you have to do to make the masks appear on heads?