Sign in to follow this  
jc2

MOD:Improved Grenades

Improved Grenades

JC2 Improved Grenades

The idea has been around for a while, but I haven't seen a mod, other than FairStrides [TSL] Fumble Grenade mod, attempt to edit the effects of grenades.
So by editing the k_sup_grenade.nss, I've reworked the grenades to increase their potency.

Beware! This works both ways!

Demolitions now affects how much damage a grenade can do, the more demolitions a character has the more damage they can cause with a grenade. This was originally GGT89 idea from this thread > http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/5678-need-help-to-modify-game-mechanics-in-kotor2/?hl=grenade#entry59186

The first option is for vanilla lovers, that only adds demolitions skill as a damage bonus and increases the explosion radius slightly.
Like before, a detailed log of the changes exist inside the folder!

Second option for hardcore enthusiasts, the grenades instantly kill groups of people and are quite lethal!
I recommend only installing this with JediShemL's Super Enhancement Mod or other realistic lightsaber/blaster mods.

INSTALLATION: Copy and paste the k_sup_grenade.ncs file into the override.
You will have to decide which one you want. There are two folders, each with a different version.
It will take effect immediately, and can be removed, at any time, without causing any issues.

Credits:

Special Thanks to Bead-v for the advice on another thread about editing the k_sup_grenade script.
Thanks to FS for teaching me most of the script I know!

As always, this mod may update pending feedback.
Hope you enjoy!
-jc2

• Submitter
    jc2
  • Submitted
    01/07/2018
  • Category
  • K1R Compatible
    Yes