jc2

MOD:Train The Handmaiden

In terms of lip movements, I thought a lip file was just one movement repeated on a loop. 

And what type of booleans are you using in this mod/programming?

Uh no it's painful, you have to attach a lip file to the audio file or something... ugh. Not looking forward to that.

Who knows, I didn't know booleans were a thing until I started modding kotor. I mean it's a True False memory gizmoe that allows me to check if something has or has not happened. In this case, I use booleans to check if you've trained him in this form already, so you don't have all the options constantly there, making you wonder if you've missed one.

Uh no it's painful, you have to attach a lip file to the audio file or something... ugh. Not looking forward to that.

Are there several types of lip movements? 

Regarding the Disciple's training, you could do the fade to black thing during the training sequence like you did for this handmaiden mod.

1) I'm assisting jc2 with some splicing.  Just handed some more Disciple lines to him in the last few hours.

2) jc2: Will the updated Disciple/Handmaiden mod work with the mods that enable a female Exile to have a Handmaiden crew member and/or a male Exile to have a Disciple crew member?  If so, would different splciing be required?  (Also, consider how you'll explain to someone very new to modding how they will have to install the mods - order and such.)

jc2: Will the updated Disciple/Handmaiden mod work with the mods that enable a female Exile to have a Handmaiden crew member and/or a male Exile to have a Disciple crew member?  If so, would different splciing be required?  (Also, consider how you'll explain to someone very new to modding how they will have to install the mods - order and such.)

I'm curious, will the disciple training mod be a separate release?

@SH I am not sure how or to what extent that I will try to make things compatible. I'm going to first get the mod fully functioning on its own before I branch out that far. In other words, I've not yet decided.

@Mellowtron11 For ease of use and to mitigate risk of confusion, I will release Trainable Disciple as a separate mod.