OrangeTheEternal

Make repeating blasters fire twice

Is there a mod, or is there a way to modify the weapons' class, so that Repeating blasters and heavy weapons fire two attacks per round instead of just one like a normal rifle? Something in the vein of how doublesabers and such can do two attacks per round despite being technically one weapon.

Drop this into your Override folder, assuming you don't already have the file in there.

baseitems.7z

If you do already have one, then you'll need to open it with KotOR Tool. Find the row that you want to edit and then go to the "weaponwield" column.

1 = one-handed melee.

2 = two-handed melee, one attack.

3 = two-handed melee, two attacks.

4 = one-handed ranged.

5 = two-handed ranged, one attack.

6 = two-handed ranged, one attack.*

*: Going by the above pattern, I would assume that 6 was originally meant to be two attacks as well like the melee counterpart, but that obviously never got programmed that way.

Setting the repeating and heavy repeating blaster lines to have "weaponwield" of 3 will not turn them into melee weapons, at least as far as the feats to use and being used at range. I didn't exactly check the math on the to-hit and damage bonuses...

• Like 1

Drop this into your Override folder, assuming you don't already have the file in there.

attachicon.gifbaseitems.7z

If you do already have one, then you'll need to open it with KotOR Tool. Find the row that you want to edit and then go to the "weaponwield" column.

1 = one-handed melee.

2 = two-handed melee, one attack.

3 = two-handed melee, two attacks.

4 = one-handed ranged.

5 = two-handed ranged, one attack.

6 = two-handed ranged, one attack.*

*: Going by the above pattern, I would assume that 6 was originally meant to be two attacks as well like the melee counterpart, but that obviously never got programmed that way.

Setting the repeating and heavy repeating blaster lines to have "weaponwield" of 3 will not turn them into melee weapons, at least as far as the feats to use and being used at range. I didn't exactly check the math on the to-hit and damage bonuses...

Would this work with TSL as well?

The instructions are still there, great.

I doubt it will be possible to make base weapons inflict two damage types simultaneously, yes?