Sign in to follow this  
ALPHA000102

Help Setting Up The TSLPatcher For Mods

I am having a problem with 2 mods that did not come with the TSLPatcher. I understand that you need that in order to install a mod into your override folder but it did not come with one.

I also understand that you can setup the TSLPatcher to work with a mod but the problem is that I cannot tell it to install into my override file. When I run the TSLPatcher it just installs as is.

I am asking for help to be shown how to get the mod to install to the override folder so it will actually work in the game. Furthermore I want their spells.2da files to merge with the one in the game to add their force powers to the game so none will be replaced.

I have attached the mods I need help with all the progress I have made so far. I ask to please be shown how to set the TSLPatcher and its instructions to install the mods to the KOTOR override folder and merge their spells.2da files with the one in the game so all the force powers will be present.

Mind_Trick2.1.zip

Replication.zip

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

The replication mod.... It is not normally a patcher installation. The files are simply dropped directly into your override folder. In the case of this mod, it does have a spells.2da file so you will need to merge that .2da, unless there isn't one currently in your override.

The patcher download contains the instructions. Read them, and then you'll have better questions.

I actually got this matter resolved on the day you made your reply post but thank you anyway. Simply placing the files for both mods into my override folder did not work. I had checked the instructions for the TSLPatcher and originally could not understand them. However a recent double-check cleared things up. I was able to put the files of the mods together and post them with one TSLPatcher. Now both mods work together just fine. Thank you again.