Sign in to follow this  
Todd Hellid

Need help with 3Dmember ReShade+SweetFX Preset Final Version

How do i get it so the subtitled dialogue isn't blurred out? It does this randomly. I'm using version 2.0 beta of Sweet FX

Is someone gonna help me with this?

Admin: Posts merged. Next offense gets you a week time out.

Give People some time... It's only been five hours between your Posts. Most of those who might be able to help you probably help You haven't even seen your request.

And impatiently asking You will only make it more unlikely for You to get any help.

How do i get it so the subtitled dialogue isn't blurred out? It does this randomly. I'm using version 2.0 beta of Sweet FX

I'm away from my computer ATM currently so I can't verify, but I believe FXAA or SMAA (the antialising that Reshade/SweetFX uses) are to blame. To change it you need to find the SweetFX_settings ini (or txt depending on your version) and edit the lines with those two settings (FXAA and SMAA) to lower the blurring amount. There are comments everywhere on the ini where each setting is, but if you need help, there are guides online on how to edit them.

If no one replies to this topic, send me a PM, and when I get back next week, I can walk you through it.

Kriff, things got busy all of the sudden. @Todd Hellid, I never got a PM from you, so does that mean that your problem was solved?