Kreia starts with a lightsaber.

On the Harbinger I'd love for Kreia to whip out a lightsaber rather than a Vibrosword, and then have it subsequently destroyed by Sion.

I thought that was part of RCM. And if not, then there should already be a mod that does that. I recall it happening before on one of my play-throughs before I had to reinstall the game.

I thought that was part of RCM. And if not, then there should already be a mod that does that. I recall it happening before on one of my play-throughs before I had to reinstall the game.

Nope, she still has a vibrosword that she pulls out. There is a mod that does that, though I'm not sure where'd you find it. I did find this on youtube though.

On the Harbinger I'd love for Kreia to whip out a lightsaber rather than a Vibrosword, and then have it subsequently destroyed by Sion.

Ehh, I get where you're coming from, but knowing how much Kreia thinks that Lightsabers can end making a Jedi or Sith much less than they are, I think that she's better off with a plain vibrosword. She's not obsessed with lightsabers at all really. 

Regardless and out of curiosity, what color blade would you want for her should the mod get implemented? Green since she's a Consular? Or maybe a Red blade as a leftover memento from her Sith Lord days?

I believe this was made in USM and SLM (or, maybe, old HotOR mod)

I believe this was made in USM and SLM (or, maybe, old HotOR mod)

I believe both of them did, however, they were both unique lightsabers and I think you got to keep the USM lightsaber after the scene. I do believe this would be a simple script edit for this though.

What do you really want?  To have Kreia to start with a lightsaber or for she to have one when she confronts Sion?  If it's the first, it is a very simple to do.  I myself have one.

But if it is the second, then it is more complicated.  This topic: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/5216-kreia-with-lightsaber/ already asked for that and it didn't produce anything.

What do you really want?  To have Kreia to start with a lightsaber or for she to have one when she confronts Sion?  If it's the first, it is a very simple to do.  I myself have one.

But if it is the second, then it is more complicated.  This topic: http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/5216-kreia-with-lightsaber/ already asked for that and it didn't produce anything.

The latter.

The latter.

Then it is really complicated. I tried doing what that topic said and it always ended in bug. The only solution that I found was to replace the melee weapon she uses and trade for a lightsaber, but then every time that sword appears in the game it will became a lightsaber. If someone was able to edit the script with success please share.

The latter.

I talked with Seph6 and he has the mod we want. Do you want me to PM it to you?

I talked with Seph6 and he has the mod we want. Do you want me to PM it to you?

Sure that'd be great.

Sure that'd be great.

I forgot to ask. Witch lightsaber you want Kreia to have in that scene? Sinlge hilt, double, short... Blue, red or another color?

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Guess I just made this for nothing, then.

kreiasaber-harbinger.7z

For the record, the only thing that could be labeled "complicated" was to figure out that since the original script refuses to be compiled properly (even without modifications) one needs to make a new script for the parts that need to be changed. Rest of it was just boring.

I require better bugs.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifkreiasaber-harbinger.7z

For the record, the only thing that could be labeled "complicated" was to figure out that since the original script refuses to be compiled properly (even without modifications) one needs to make a new script for the parts that need to be changed. Rest of it was just boring.

I require better bugs.

Nice. The one I got I wouldnt be able to post here since it's from another person. So It's a good thing that you managed to make another one. Post it in the download section too.

Yeah, I will. I'll just need to take some screenshots for it and frankly, I can't stand Harbinger anymore for now. Plus, I'd prefer someone else checking out whether it works properly or not, before I do that.

attachicon.gifkreiasaber-harbinger.7z

I require better bugs.

You just made one lightsaber mod, but can I ask you about another? I have been trying without success to make a mod that changes the jedi masters and the sith lords to have unique lightsabers. Do you think you could do something like this?