bead-v

KOTORmax

Thanks DarthParametric you answered all of my question and thanks for the tip with using a 2x1 layout i haven't thought about it.

You're right sorry for highjacking the thread, i'll open a new one once i have some progress down.

Have a good one. :)

Thanks guys, 2017 was the latest option i could download in my subscription center and from what i can tell it seems to work. I still get some overlapping faces on some meshes, not sure where they originate from but they are easy to fix. 

Greetings, fellow Jedi and TS! :cheers:

I'm trying to get support here.

I am using gmax with KotORmax installed for the first time. And when I tried to import a model, an error was shown like this one:

Spoiler

KotORMaxError.PNG.bb1cd5ab050fa73e8271232f47da21eb.PNG

As I am new with 3D modelling and had zero experience with the said program, I have no idea of what's going on here.

Any constructive feedback about this issue I am having are very much appreciated then.

With respect and all the best,

-eb

On 8/24/2018 at 11:18 AM, DarthParametric said:

You can only import ASCII files. Make sure you have decompiled the model with MDLEdit first.

Thanks for the feedback! I have decompiled the model to ASCII using MDLEdit back then, but still it didn't work.

Good news is; I've got the import feature working now, and the issue was because I set the "usemax" inside the kotormax.ini to 1- which should have been 0 for the import feature to work on my end.

• Like 1

Greetings, bead-v!

This is the follow-up to an earlier post.

• The ASCII successfully loaded by MDLedit as seen in the screenshot:
    Spoiler

ASCIIMDLeditLoadSuccess.PNG.b404518b5c2ebaaa9323114a1acb6163.PNG

• But when I try to load the ASCII with KOTORmax, I got this error again with different number shown, and the model won't loaded:
    Spoiler

ASCIIKOTORmaxError.PNG.b7c8a9e709aef5199b48c0fdb4972f4a.PNG

I decided to post it here as on my end the problem appear with the using of KOTORmax, and I'd like to request for your kind support here.

Many thanks for considering this. :cheers: