Dogeness101

Anakin Skywalker Mod Port

On 9/17/2017 at 9:47 PM, Dogeness101 said:

To install it I simply put the mdl and mdx into the Override using the name 'PMHC04', but copied the textures using their original names and that seems to do the trick. No installer necessary.

I've updated the link with a proper installer version. No need for hacky workarounds.

Edit: I made some changes/adjustments, if someone wants to test them out. Fixed the shading/smoothing issues, corrected the reversed/flipped UVs on the ears, re-jigged size/vert positions of mesh to more closely match the other male heads (this has resulted in a face structure change), skinned to male rig.

Extract and overwrite the original model in your Override.

Edit 2: Updated again, see below.

• Like 1

I've updated the link with a proper installer version. No need for hacky workarounds.

Edit: I made some changes/adjustments, if someone wants to test them out. Fixed the shading/smoothing issues, corrected the reversed/flipped UVs on the ears, re-jigged size/vert positions of mesh to more closely match the other male heads (this has resulted in a face structure change), skinned to male rig.

https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/k1/%5BK1%5D_DeadMan_Ep3_Anakin_Skywalker_Revised_01.7z

Extract and overwrite the original model in your Override.

You mate. You are a bloody legend. Looks perfect.

• Like 1

Fixed an issue with incorrect neckline skin weights, so hopefully there should no longer be any visible gap.

https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/k1/[K1]_DeadMan_Ep3_Anakin_Skywalker_Revised_02.7z

And here's a before and after picture showing the changes. I forgot to mention in the previous post that part of the face changes I made addressed the eye socket size/shape/position, so the eyelids no longer clip or otherwise look odd.

K1_Deadman_Anakin_03_TH.jpg

He does kind of have a horse face thing going on now though. Might need to adjust the width a bit.

• Like 2

Thanks for the great mod

DeadMan

Hello respected DeadMan, if you are not busy, could you advise me on the port of models from Kotor 1 to TSL?