3 replies to this topic

#1 Totalpranny

Totalpranny

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:04 AM

I know this issue has cropped up for a lot of players but every time I press the screenshot button on the keyboard and go to "Paint" to paste it, I only get a black rectangle - which seems to act as a kind of invisible "cover" over the actual game footage. While playing KOTOR 1, I tried to solve the problem as recommended by going into swkotor.ini and changing "enablescreenshot=0" to "enablescreenshot=1" but that only replaced the black cover with a kind of light beige one. In KOTOR 2, the problem is a bit bigger than that: there is no "enablescreenshot=0" in the swkotor.ini file at all. It displays exactly this, in full:

[Display Options]
FullScreen=1
Disable Movies=0
Disable Intro Movies=0
Sort Modules=1
Width=640
Height=480
BitsPerPixels=32
RefreshRate=60

[Sound Options]
Disable Sound=0

[Graphics Options]
RefreshRate=60
Height=600
Width=800
V-Sync=1
Anisotropy=4
Frame Buffer=1
Anti Aliasing=4
Texture Quality=2
Grass=1
Soft Shadows=0
Shadows=1
EnableHardwareMouse=1
FullScreen=1
DisableVertexBufferObjects=1

[Game Options]
TooltipDelay Sec=

Full context: I'm playing with the TSLRCM add-on + M4-78 The version of KOTOR 2 I'm playing is part of a "collection" box in which both games are included.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

#2 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:51 AM

lC6aFGI.png

"Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods." - Me

Here are my mods. Please rate and leave some feedback if you've liked any of them in your game!

Not approving mods.  PM one of these other folks if you mod is not reviewed within 24 hours.

#3 Totalpranny

Totalpranny

Jedi Initiate

• Registered
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

Well this is odd. Why does my swkotor2.ini notepad look so different? Could it be due to the 2-game version I purchased?

#4 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 3,911 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:16 PM

It's probably due to widescreen mods and some other things I have in there that you won't need.  Just look at the section that's highlighted and which section I put it in and you should hopefully be good to go.

"Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods." - Me

Here are my mods. Please rate and leave some feedback if you've liked any of them in your game!

Not approving mods.  PM one of these other folks if you mod is not reviewed within 24 hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users