Sign in to follow this  
Golselect

Weird Jolee Bug on Kashyyyk K1

I don't know if it has to do with an issue with K1 Restoration mod, but after the scene with jolee when we fight with the kinraths, isn't Jolee suposed to get back to his house afterwards? Because when I finish the fight he simply stays were he stands. 

You have to speak to him, then you have a few words with him and he'll run to the hut as per normal. 

You have to speak to him, then you have a few words with him and he'll run to the hut as per normal. 

Even if when I speak with him he begins his speech with "Welcome to my home", even though he is still when you fight the kinraths (maybe I should've said that when I speak with him after the battle, this dialogue triggers. Sorry)

Sorry for bringing back the post after so much time, but after all this time I haven't found the way to fix this error and I don't know what else to try

Sorry for bringing back the post after so much time, but after all this time I haven't found the way to fix this error and I don't know what else to try

Find the .mod file for that area and remove or rename it. It'll restore the vanilla module for that area, so you'll miss out on the GenoHaradan guy's transformations, but you'll be able to progress