MagickPegacorn

K1R & Romancing Bastila Compatibility? New person asking

So I want to preface this by saying that this is the first time that I've ever played with mods as I'm not much of a PC player and because I have a tendency to screw things up pretty badly with techy things. I didn't want to end up in a situation where I end up destroying everything. But I've been wanting to replay kotor and decided to finally do so with mods; the most obvious ones I felt I needed were K1R (for obvious reasons) and F!Revan & Bastila romance one (because I haven't played as a female due to the fact that I have no interest in romancing Carth)

That all said I think I did everything right, as I'm new to mods I have no idea to tell if I did but assuming that I did and if I read everything right then presumably Sarna, the female junior Sith officer, should be inviting me to the party(?) but she's not. I've been searching around but haven't found any answers as to whether I'm misunderstanding or if perhaps that's something that ends up happening when you have both of these mods.

I'd really rather not go too much further just to learn that I can't romance Bastila so I'm currently stopping my playthrough until I can get an idea of whether this is a problem or not. I don't know how active people are around here but hopefully someone can help. I'd very much appreciate it

I would need to know the order you installed the mods in. Also, can you link to where you got the F!Revan and Bastila Romance mod? I believe I know which mod you're talking about.