#41 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

GenoHaradan Legacy Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • LocationSuper Secret GenoHaradan Base

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:41 AM

Rather than add clone VO, just change the setting in the .dlg to use any of these 3 sets. Copying over the VO won't make it sound angry anyway.

I don't intend to make any actual Angry Aqualish VO. I just want the Aqualish to say something whenever Angry lines are supposed to play. But . . . I think that way is a more effective way of doing it.

#42 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:04 AM

Alright, thank you, Hassat Hunter, I've finished it.

Introducing the Rutum Exchange Encounter Modification for GenoHaradan Legacy:

The biggest change in this was the Trandoshan to Aqualish. Reason for this change was to make it match with the loading screen for the refugee landing pad. 

Attached File  load_301NAR.png   335.34KB   0 downloads

Also, the cutscene has a few new animations to it to make it look better.

Another thing I'd like to mention: The new Batu Rem VO by UnusualCharacters will be optional meaning the spliced version by Danil-ch will be the main one used by the mod.

#43 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.3 is released. In this new update is a few modifications to the Jekk Jekk Tarr NPC's and Dialogues such as:

* Restored Visquis lines

* Restored Trandoshan Dialogue

* Removal of the TSLRCM restored line for the Twi'lek Domo. Why? Because it makes no sense with the Jekk Jekk Tarr as a whole. The line "Ah, but enough of my warnings - please, enjoy some juma juice, or massit kess pods before any violence erupts." states you can purchase drinks at the Jekk Jekk Tarr yet the Devaronian Bartender clearly states they don't serve drinks thus is removed.

* Changed some of the locations of the NPC's. Because the Devaronian Bartender states that the room he's in has oxygen for Devaronians and Trandoshans, the room with the Twi'lek Domo is for Twi'leks, Weequay and Nikto (I've replaced the Nikto with Rodians as NPC's and in the dialogue as the Lunar Shadow Crew state they cannot enter the Jekk Jekk Tarr because there Nikto). So esentially all the Trandoshans have been moved into the red room, the Twi'leks with armor are now Devaronians with matching soundsets and dialogue, the green room is filled with Rodians, Weequays and the Domo and the other two rooms not including Visquis' lounge are full of Gand...and the sullustan and the Lunar Shadow Captain. (Sorry if this made no sense)

And outside the Tarr I've added the Rutum scene modification seen above.

Also, this new update has a TSLPatcher which I hope I set up correctly.

Future features I am working on are Red Eclipse changes and a feature where before your invited to the Jekk Jekk Tarr your character must wear the space suit if they want to enter the Tarr meaning they must go in alone similar to the Manaan underwater section.

Go check out the Demo- http://deadlystream....an-legacy-demo/

#44 Eauxps I. Fourgott

Eauxps I. Fourgott

M4-78 1.3 Beta Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:36 PM

Hey, just learned of this. Sounds cool and good luck!

I don't remember why I came here.

#45 Todd Hellid

Todd Hellid

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:52 PM

Is this the final demo before the completed version is released?

#46 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:07 AM

Hey, just learned of this. Sounds cool and good luck!

Thank you

Is this the final demo before the completed version is released?

No, the Demo is always updated with whatever finished content I have for the mod. This might sound stupid at first glance but if I ever gave up with this mod like everyone else who's ever tried to restore the GenoHaradan I would of at least developed a functional TSLRCM compatible mod with some GenoHaradan features that can easily be played and/or used as a base for the next guy to give it a shot.

But I assure you I really like this mod and I wouldn't want to give up on it.

#47 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 09:01 AM

Here is a preview of what the next update to the GenoHaradan Legacy will include.

Attached File  swkotor2 2017-10-07 13-55-28-06.png   720.07KB   1 downloads

This means the Batu Rem side of this mod is over 90% complete.

Onto other ideas here are two idea's I have floating on my mind, both of which happen on Telos. If you remember when you talk to Vossk on Nar Shadda if you talk about the Gand, Zhug Brothers etc the camera skips to another side of the map where NPC's would spawn in only to show a visual representation of the NPC your talking about such as the Zhugs for example. I want a similar feature on Telos when you talk to Grenn about Bountys when he specifically talks about Batu, The killers and Batono the camera teleports to a different section of Citadel to show the NPC's in the flesh like on Nar Shadda. Reason for this is because in the 202TEL module files there are utc files for the killers yet they don't actually appear in that module at all and the NPC's appear to be suitable for this type of feature.

The second is modifying the Duro's attacker. In TSLRCM this Duros is presumably hired by Czerka to kill the exile when he/she receives the quest from Grenn to find the source of the black market hold out blaster which was used by Czerka-hired bounty hunters who attacked the exile in order to get the Ithorians protocol droid for Czerka. My idea is to change this so instead of that scenario the duro's instead works for the GenoHaradan and spawns either after you've completed the Batu Sidequest or after you ask questions to the Czerka Duros in the hangar bay and he "may" mention the GenoHaradan I'm not sure about that yet. Another idea for this specifically is the restoration of the second thug who was supposed to attack you...a Trandoshan. The only problem with this is I'd have to find someone to reskin the Trandoshan to appear similar to his Duros thug and have some hex edit the mask the Duros wears onto his face, not to mention I'd have to find a spawn for him and presumably make dialogue for him since he had none. Also, something I know people will like is I'm considering adding a new mask item that is found during the game which is pretty much the mask the duro's wears in TSLRCM.

Please let me know of what you guys think, and if anyone can provide examples of the scripts I need to make these ideas a reality (Mainly question 1) to make any of these ideas a reality please post them.

#48 narshaddaarocks

narshaddaarocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:41 PM

Hey, I'm wondering do you have plans to restore Atton's cut GenoHaradan dialogue that opens up right after the Batu Rem assassination attempt? Scorchy's LP shows  it a good  ways down on this page. https://lparchive.or...lic-II/Update 6

Thanks in advance.

#49 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:42 PM

Hey, I'm wondering do you have plans to restore Atton's cut GenoHaradan dialogue that opens up right after the Batu Rem assassination attempt? Scorhy's LP shows  it a good  ways down on this page. https://lparchive.or...lic-II/Update 6

Thanks in advance.

Yes, that will be restored in the future.

#50 narshaddaarocks

narshaddaarocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:43 PM

Yes, that will be restored in the future.

Thanks!

#51 Mellowtron11

Mellowtron11

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationDantooine

Posted 23 October 2017 - 02:45 AM

Hey, I'm wondering do you have plans to restore Atton's cut Genoharadan dialogue that opens up right after the Batu Rem assassination attempt? Scorchy's LP shows  it a good  ways down on this page. https://lparchive.or...lic-II/Update 6

Thanks in advance.

Were those lines fully voiced by Atton's VO artist?

#52 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 04:57 AM

Were those lines fully voiced by Atton's VO artist?

Yes, they are voiced.

#53 Mellowtron11

Mellowtron11

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationDantooine

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:21 PM

Bonus Content:
The K1 GenoHaradan items
Possible Restoration of Star Forge/Darth Revan Robes (Since the texture and model for these robes exist in TSL the restoration of these items could be a possibility if I figure out a good place to put them)
Restoration of the Black Lightsaber

When you redo the GenoHaradan confrontation, will the basic GenoHaradan thugs helping Dessicus wear something similar to the GenoHaradan Mesh Suit in K1? Maybe the Echani Light armor for a skin? I think they have both have a similar texture. In this video you put up, they only have the Ubese armor.

http://www.gamebansh...or_items.id=277

http://www.gamebansh...or_items.id=248

#54 narshaddaarocks

narshaddaarocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:40 PM

Hi, I'm curious do you plans to have GenoHaradan agents/disciples show up on other planets like the HK-50s?

#55 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:48 AM

Hi, I'm curious do you plans to have GenoHaradan agents/disciples show up on other planets like the HK-50s?

I have an idea similar to the HK-50's though for now, the only one I have in mind is in the Restoration Zones on Telos at the moment and not other planets.

When you redo the GenoHaradan confrontation, will the basic GenoHaradan thugs helping Dessicus wear something similar to the GenoHaradan Mesh Suit in K1? Maybe the Echani Light armor for a skin? I think they have both have a similar texture. In this video you put up, they only have the Ubese armor.

http://www.gamebansh...or_items.id=277

http://www.gamebansh...or_items.id=248

That video is TSLRP's GenoHaradan, not my GenoHaradan. Not all the GenoHaradan Members will be Ubese. My mod actually adds all the K1 GenoHaradan items into K2 and the GenoHaradan Members will have different appearances while some, not all, will have the mesh suit and other items equipped.

#56 Mellowtron11

Mellowtron11

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationDantooine

Posted 29 October 2017 - 04:32 AM

I have an idea similar to the HK-50's though for now, the only one I have in mind is in the Restoration Zones on Telos at the moment and not other planets.

That video is TSLRP's GenoHaradan, not my GenoHaradan. Not all the GenoHaradan Members will be Ubese. My mod actually adds all the K1 GenoHaradan items into K2 and the GenoHaradan Members will have different appearances while some, not all, will have the mesh suit and other items equipped.

Interesting...thanks! Looking forward to comes next. 

#57 narshaddaarocks

narshaddaarocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 01:40 PM

Thanks. 

So if you have plans for a GenoHaradan encounter in the Restoration Zones, does that mean you are changing the escaped criminals (the Rodian and the Devaronian) into GenoHaradan agents?

And I'm sorry for all the questions, but do you have any plans Revan, Hulas and the other former GenoHaradan leaders to be mentioned? 

#58 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 4,343 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:52 PM

So if you have plans for a GenoHaradan encounter in the Restoration Zones, does that mean you are changing the escaped criminals (the Rodian and the Devaronian) into GenoHaradan agents?

And I'm sorry for all the questions, but do you have any plans Revan, Hulas and the other former GenoHaradan leaders to be mentioned? 

Just out of curiosity but . . . do you enjoy being spoiled on mods before they get released?  Or are you making public suggestions on possible inclusions that N-DreW24 could make?

My Current Project: Remaking the KotOR2 Loading ScreensThe initial post consistently updated to provide the most current information.

#59 narshaddaarocks

narshaddaarocks

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 07:59 PM

Just out of curiosity but . . . do you enjoy being spoiled on mods before they get released?  Or are you making public suggestions on possible inclusions that N-DreW24 could make?

Mostly the latter. Though I am GenoHaradan fanboy, so I suppose a little of the former too.

Though I will just PM the author for future questions to avoid any potential spoiler type questions showing up on this thread.

#60 N-DReW25

N-DReW25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

Thanks. 

No, this new encounter has no connection to the escaped killers. A reason why I won't modify them is that I still want someone to go for the Exchange bounty though perhaps I may make a reference to the GenoHaradan in their dialogue. The events in K1 will be briefly mentioned in this mod by certain NPC's.

Or are you making public suggestions on possible inclusions that N-DreW24 could make?

Just +1 to that number and you've spelled my username correctly. Though if anyone does have any suggestions for the mod I'd be more than happy to hear them.

Though I will just PM the author for future questions to avoid any potential spoiler type questions showing up on this thread.

That may be a good idea to do that, though I must warn my PM box is almost full all the time so if you can't PM me at one time just PM me the next time and it may work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users