Sign in to follow this  
VarsityPuppet

VP's mod page download.

Guest DH-010
Hooray, a satisfied customer! Those tweaks have been the stablest of my mods, so that's good.

Heh, I'm not a real customer, customers pay :(...

I haven't tried the Kreia mod yet though, I'm sure it's perfect, but I'll save it for when I do another playthrough...

Which will be when the Malachor VI mod comes out :D! (yes I can wait that long)

1st Kreias Green fix:

As I use very much (maybe too much) mods at the same time.

To keep track of the active Mods I use the KotoR Mod Manager 0.4.

(I know it's a very old tool, but I don’t know any better for mods with no TSL Patcher).

When I try to install this mod of yours it tells me that the files p_kreia1hbb.mdl and p_kreia1hbb.mdx already exist.

So I'm curious if the TSLRCM 1.7 mod already uses these files...

if so a proper installer would be great to avoid any conflicts and be able to uninstall it properly if wanted.

I did get the same thing. However, I had no choice but to override, or else I would have kept the green tint. I'd just like to know if and how that might affect the game?

I got the problem with Kreia's Green Fix too. I just installed it for a second time and now it's working again. Will report if I encounter any issues.

I talked to Stoney and he said that the conflicting file might have some important animations that my model doesn't, though he doesn't know for sure.

For compatibility reasons, it'd probably be best to at least not override that file there, but you're welcome to try it out anyways. Tell me if any issues arise.

EDIT: I used a Hex Editor to compare the differences between the two files. Guess what? The only differences seem to be the model ambience and diffusion I originally fixed. Looks like it's compatible!

Edited by VarsityPuppet

Guest bendarby24

thank u so much....i love this mod :o

I talked to Stoney and he said that the conflicting file might have some important animations that my model doesn't, though he doesn't know for sure.

For compatibility reasons, it'd probably be best to at least not override that file there, but you're welcome to try it out anyways. Tell me if any issues arise.

EDIT: I used a Hex Editor to compare the differences between the two files. Guess what? The only differences seem to be the model ambience and diffusion I originally fixed. Looks like it's compatible!

Well I'm not sure if it is related, but I found my first Kreia bug. I'm on the Ebon Hawk and ask her about lightsabre combat while holding a lightsabre, but the game tells me I need to fing a lightsabre before I can choose this line of dialogue. Aside from TSLCRM 1.7 and the green fix I am running nothing else that could affect Kreia or the Ebon Hawk. The other mods have all been approved in the compatibility thread.

Well I'm not sure if it is related, but I found my first Kreia bug. I'm on the Ebon Hawk and ask her about lightsabre combat while holding a lightsabre, but the game tells me I need to fing a lightsabre before I can choose this line of dialogue. Aside from TSLCRM 1.7 and the green fix I am running nothing else that could affect Kreia or the Ebon Hawk. The other mods have all been approved in the compatibility thread.

You may need to have a saber equipped and another in your inventory. I've always gotten this bug.

Hey guys, the new Peragus Tweak is out now!

Grab it in the Downloads section!!!

TSLRCM Compatible. Check the link for more details.

The way you put it ("update to") on the download page confused me slightly. Is the new file an update to your first patch, so I need to install the new one over the old?

The way you put it ("update to") on the download page confused me slightly. Is the new file an update to your first patch, so I need to install the new one over the old?

Sorry about the wording. This is a fresh file that you can install from scratch or over the old version.

Edited by VarsityPuppet

Hi VarsityPuppet,

Thx very much for your new Peragus Tweak!

It great and makes the start of the game more likeable, and not to skip it right away :confused:

Correct me if I’m wrong but this new version only works with TSLRCM installed and not on the Vanilla version (I tested it on a not moded version of the game -> wont work, to many errors and warning, I guess there are files missing...)

So the original version of your mod is for Vanilla version of the Game and v1.2 for TSLRCM 1.7 mod right?

(Just for my mods collection to put them in the right folders... TSLRCM compatible: yes or no)

Hi VarsityPuppet,

Thx very much for your new Peragus Tweak!

It great and makes the start of the game more likeable, and not to skip it right away :confused:

Correct me if I’m wrong but this new version only works with TSLRCM installed and not on the Vanilla version (I tested it on a not moded version of the game -> wont work, to many errors and warning, I guess there are files missing...)

So the original version of your mod is for Vanilla version of the Game and v1.2 for TSLRCM 1.7 mod right?

(Just for my mods collection to put them in the right folders... TSLRCM compatible: yes or no)

TSLRCM 1.6 and below never modified any Peragus modules, so the first Peragus Tweak was compatible with that. This new version of the Peragus tweak was made to be compatible with TSLRCM 1.7, which now does modify Peragus modules.

Er, to make a long story short, the answer to your question is: yes.

Though, I do plan to fix that.

Apparently lot of things came out while I was away. :) I have just finished playtesting TSLRCM 1.7 with VP's tweaks and I'm must say GREAT JOB!!! Especially for Trayus Rank 1.2. It became almost perfect, completely to my tastes. Really don't have idea what else could be done there (except returning also the second (short viridian) lightsaber to elite Sith assassin and making Sith Lords more formidable opponents, because they seam negligible next to Marauders who seam perfectly balanced - even killed me a few times :P , but that's probably AI's fault because Lords seldom remember to use their g...n powers! :)). Two thumbs up! Only issue I encountered is with the HandSister Fix apparently not being fully compatible with TSLRCM. During the Brianna - Handsisters fight she cannot stun them but ends up killing them, and after that nothing happens, no Atris coming, just stuck as Brianna in Academy, and that's it. Removing the HandSister Fix solved this, which is shame because I really like it. Will it be fixed eventually?

Edited by Pavijan

Ah, I was not aware about the issues with the Handisister Fix.... I will look into it and see what I can do about fixing it. I know there is a way, but the main issue is keeping them separate but compatible.

As far as The Trayus Rank, I upping the Sith Lords would be a decent idea. I kind of just gave them force powers and assumed that the AI would make use of it. Silly me :);

Glad you like the mods :)

Had a problem right at the start:

The dead miner in the morgue did not open his inventory. I click on him but nothing happens.

Guest Bob Ta'aar

on my recent playthrough, the first miner in the dormitory-level (right wen you step in from the exterior) was standing up (freezed) and not wearing a miners-uniform. no idea why, but it could be a conflict with some other mod.

on my recent playthrough, the first miner in the dormitory-level (right wen you step in from the exterior) was standing up (freezed) and not wearing a miners-uniform. no idea why, but it could be a conflict with some other mod.

It's something funky with the engine. Save/reload and he should be dead.