4 replies to this topic

#1 ALPHA000102

ALPHA000102

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:10 AM

I know that you can change settings for feats to determine how many feats you gain at each level-up and at what level they become available. I have adjusted my .2da files to open all feats at Level 1. The only thing I have left alone is that I have to get the previous level feats first meaning for example I would have to gain Improved Toughness before Master Toughness.

However no matter what I do I cannot unlock the Master Conditioning Feat at the beginning of the game. Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem? I have attached my files so you can see if I am going wrong anywhere. Thank you in advance.

#2 ALPHA000102

ALPHA000102

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:47 AM

I decided to reply to myself and let everyone know that this thread has been resolved. A private individual was able to help me out, make the correct adjustments to my feats.2da file, to allow unlock the Master Conditioning Feat from the very beginning. Thank you in advance to everyone for helping me with my threads.

#3 Kexikus

Kexikus

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

Could you post the solution for anyone who stumbles across this thread in the future?

#4 ALPHA000102

ALPHA000102

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

Sure. I was just told to set the granted, list, and recommended columns for all classes as well as the mincharlevel column to ****. I do not where the difference is from the first time I attempted to do exactly that but apparently there was a change somewhere. It works just fine from the very beginning of the game now. Does it help you out?

#5 ALPHA000102

ALPHA000102

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:13 AM

I am sorry to say that I lost my baseitems.2da file in a recent computer error. I have extracted the default one that came with the game. I would like to know which columns I need to edit for all the armor in order to allow all Force Powers to be used by all types of armor. I know there are mods for this but I have had trouble with them and want to solve the directly. Thank you in advance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Force, Powers, Jedi, Feats, Gain, Attributes, Skills, Spells, Level-Up, .2da

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users