I have a problem with Galaxy map where the Coruscant (Jedi Temple) is crossing with what seems to be Mr-78 and it looks like this:
Screenshot 2017-06-16 03-59-37.png 1.21MB 0 downloads
I have checked where it will take me, and I went to Coruscant (planet content works fine btw). I wasn't on Korriban yet, so I have no idea whether the planet M4-78 will appear elsewhere on the map or not.
As for the installation itself, I have Steam version of TS. I have installed Jedi Temple with Expansion as the instruction explained
- I already had M4-78 installed (Steam workshop)
- I have then downloaded and installed Jedi Temple on Coruscant in the TSL override folder
I thought that Animated galaxy map might be causing problems, but removing it didn't help. I have even tried installing Galaxy Map Fix but that didn't help either, planets are still in the exact same positions on the galaxy map. As I said, I wasn't on Korriban yet so I have no idea how will that look afterward. Anyway, here are all the answers in the proper format:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur? (List a general description of the issue.)
- When I opened Galaxy Map after leaving Telos
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (We are only covering issues concerning version 1.3 - the latest edition.)
- I think so, it's Steam version.
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, or the KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
- Steam version
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (Update is required for 4-CD version only. If using a Steam, KOTOR Collection, or GOG version, put down "N/A")
5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?
6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
- None relevant to this issue I believe. I think that I somehow messed up the installation of Jedi Temple with Expansion, but I have installed compatibility fix properly (I believe) and I even tried installing galaxy map fix as explained above. Didn't help.
8) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen? (List a detailed description of the issue.)
- I have described the problem above the Q&A
9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
- Nope. I fear that attempting to reinstall the mod in the current state may corrupt my save file and I will have to restart the entire game, I don't want that.
10) Have you tried using a different save game?
- Nope, I am using quicksave all the way.
11) Have you tried starting a new game?
- Nope, I am too far to do that now.
12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.) If you're a Mac user, please note that here as well.
- Windows 7