46 replies to this topic

#41 DarthRevan101

DarthRevan101

World's most unoriginal forum name....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

Fighting the HK-50s is what will bring them together for sure. My current idea is that while 47 hates the HK-50s and wants to destroy them, 48 is in total denial that he's obsolete. He's a bit of a hypocrite in the sense that he's quick to call 47 obsolete but can't accept that he is too. I think they'll start off disliking each other but as they progress through the HK Factory 48 will realise they have a common enemy and they'll become closer. Then at Malachor we can have a scene where we see them together as friends.

#42 bead-v

bead-v

Evil Malachor Overlord

• Premium Member
  • 380 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 09 September 2017 - 07:35 PM

Fighting the HK-50s is what will bring them together for sure. My current idea is that while 47 hates the HK-50s and wants to destroy them, 48 is in total denial that he's obsolete. He's a bit of a hypocrite in the sense that he's quick to call 47 obsolete but can't accept that he is too. I think they'll start off disliking each other but as they progress through the HK Factory 48 will realise they have a common enemy and they'll become closer. Then at Malachor we can have a scene where we see them together as friends.

That sounds awesome! Sounds like you'll be making a lot of new scenes if you want to pack that development into the factory. I approve :) Does he know about the HK-50s though, or does HK-47 have to tell him?

#43 DarthRevan101

DarthRevan101

World's most unoriginal forum name....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 08:31 PM

That sounds awesome! Sounds like you'll be making a lot of new scenes if you want to pack that development into the factory. I approve :D Does he know about the HK-50s though, or does HK-47 have to tell him?

He was deactivated not long after the HK-50s were being produced, so he knows they exist but not that they've decided he's obsolete or anything. When he's deactivated in the storage room, he thinks he was in for repairs. 

Of course everything I've mentioned in the last few posts are just ideas and might change.

#44 Roth9

Roth9

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:48 AM

This is my last idea to get help to HK-47. Is there any way to make Bao Dur go with HK-47 during the HK factory incursion? Or at least a way to unblock the party member select?

#45 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 4,063 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:15 AM

This is my last idea to get help to HK-47. Is there any way to make Bao Dur go with HK-47 during the HK factory incursion? Or at least a way to unblock the party member select?

You basically created a new thread that that was something you already requested. (I have since merged the two threads.)

This is bumping. Next violation earns you a one month ban.
"Deadlines are for those that don't care about quality in mods." Or words to that effect. 
~ Sith Holocron

Have you read my blog? You really should.

Please don't quote entire walls of text for no reason. It's really obnoxious. It just makes the thread difficult to navigate.

#46 Roth9

Roth9

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:39 PM

You basically created a new thread that that was something you already requested. (I have since merged the two threads.)

This is bumping. Next violation earns you a one month ban.

No, the requests were different. In this I request a creation of a new HK unit, in my new, I requested that one of the party members were available. Just read the first post in both and you will see that.

#47 Roth9

Roth9

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:07 AM

Finally got this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users