Hassat Hunter

M4-78EP 1.3 released (ONLY AVAILABLE on Steam Workshop)

Will you release on this website? And somehow, I can't download TSLRCM or M4-78EP on this site. It's that you guys don't put those here anymore?

Will you release on this website? And somehow, I can't download TSLRCM or M4-78EP on this site. It's that you guys don't put those here anymore?

No, it's temporary until one issue with the end credits is resolved.

If you need it urgently, go to Moddb, its still live there

No, I just wonder why both TSLRCM and M4-78EP disappear here..

They used music ported from K1 for their credits movie, which is forbidden by the site rules. There is a thread about it in the TSLRCM section where Sith Holocron explains it in more detail.

Quick Questions about updating from 1.2 to 1.3:

• Will I need a fresh install?
  • Or can I just install the mod with 1.2 installed and update the files?

Quick Questions about updating from 1.2 to 1.3:

• Will I need a fresh install?
  • Or can I just install the mod with 1.2 installed and update the files?

Always a fresh installation as stated in the read-me (I think).

Installing on top of 1.2 might work or it might screw up your game in a way that you only notice 20 hours in or something like that. So it's really not a good idea.

No, it's temporary until one issue with the end credits is resolved.

Is it the same for moddb?

1.2 is MODDB. 1.3 is ONLY on Steam.

Actually I was asking is there an issue uploading 1.3 on MODDB.

So?

I don't have an account on Steam, how can I have access to this new version?

I don't have an account on Steam, how can I have access to this new version?

I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the mod to be rereleased here on Deadlystream. Currently 1.3 is not available anywhere except for Steam and I'm pretty sure it won't be until its rereleased here.

Small update; added fog-fix (requires some manual labour to work) and a small tweak to help trouble-shooting all the dozens of Steam peons who still, with a one-button installation, find a way to screw stuff up.

• Like 1

Is the non-Steam version of M4-78 1.3 being worked on by anybody, or is someone going to have to buy TSL Steam now that it's on sale, and remove the music from the mod themselves like with TSLRCM?

Is the non-Steam version of M4-78 1.3 being worked on by anybody, or is someone going to have to buy TSL Steam now that it's on sale, and remove the music from the mod themselves like with TSLRCM?

It'll be put up online sometime. Hopefully soon. So I wouldn't bother buying it if you already have it on GOG or a disc

hey there

Merry Christmas to all

how to download the M4-78 1.3  mod from Steam Workshop?

:welcome:

I feel like this is a troll, but um you go to the steam Workshop, then you click the green SUBSCRIBE button and it will download/install it for you.

Just to let you all know, if you were as confused about where the Steam Workshop mod downloads go to, it's:

Steam/Steamapps/workshop/content

Depending on how many games you have on Steam that you have subscribed mods with, you could have either a few or several folders, all of which are named as a series of random numbers. You'll have to figure out which folder has the mod contents you want.

I hate the steam workshop cause of this, so I just copied and pasted all of the Steam Workshop files for this mod into the appropriate folders like normal.

I bought KOTOR 2 god knows how long ago in a hardcopy. I do not have it on Steam, and I wont buy a game that I already have just so I can put it on "Steam" which I dont use anyway.

Is there any way for me to use the new version of this mod (aka 1.3)?

I bought KOTOR 2 god knows how long ago in a hardcopy. I do not have it on Steam, and I wont buy a game that I already have just so I can put it on "Steam" which I don't use anyway.

Is there any way for me to use the new version of this mod (aka 1.3)?

Which Mod?

Which Mod?

Well I'm posting in the M4-78 part of this forum if I'm not mistaken, so I'm guessing all the talk here should be about it. 

So . . .  naturally it's M4-78 xD