Effix

TSL Missing walking animation in dialogues

(Not sure if this is mod related)

I ran into a problem, sometimes in dialogues characters glide without animation, instead of walking.
I'm using the Steam version, someone else there who's using my mods reported the same issue so I uninstalled all of my own Steam mods (kept TSLRCM) but the problem remains. I used KSE to change my appearance to a vanilla one, also no difference. I did use an existing save to test things, I know that's not the best. I started noticing this issue around 3/4 into the game, but that could be related to my modding activities at that time. My Steam mods do not contain 2da changes, mostly reskins, updated merchants, model swapping and new uniquely named items.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? I tried google for something similar but without success.

I found the problem, somehow the period/decimal got removed from columns "walkdist" and "driveanimwalk" in my appearance.2da. Only for entries with 3 decimals though, fixed it but it's still a mystery how that happened. My best guess is from using Convert2da and/or OpenOffice Calc.

• Like 2