5 replies to this topic

#1 ALPHA000102

ALPHA000102

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:34 AM

Star Admiral has created a mod that I have greatly enjoyed using. However it has features that I do not enjoy and I would like to remove. Star Admiral has given permission to edit the mod in the readme file as long as they receive credit. I give it here for creating the mod.

I am too new to modding to edit the mod the way I want to so I am asking for help. I ask that it either be done or I be shown how to edit it to get the results I want. The "Desired Readme" file shows the difference: what features of the mod I would like removed and those I would like to keep.

Furthermore I would like the mod to be compatible with the .2da files I have created and a second mod. Currently when I install the mod made by Star Admiral it cancels the other out. I want to be able to use both of them and my .2da files together at once. I have attached all 3 to this post. I have e-mailed them and received permission to do this with their mod.

Again I am too new to modding to be able to do this myself which is why I am asking for help. I ask if possible that those who can tell me how to do it will instruct me through this so I can learn to do it myself in the future. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files

#2 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 3,695 posts
  • LocationKodiak, AK (Hoth)

Posted 19 May 2017 - 06:00 AM

If someone teaches you, I would like to see a tutorial from you to show that you've understood the process and to pay it forward. Deal?

"Release dates are for those that don't care about quality in mods." - Me
My mods can be found here.

I tend not to accept friend requests from people that I don't know or if they lack a profile picture.

#3 ALPHA000102

ALPHA000102

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:02 AM

I could try but all I would be able to do is to provide step-by-step instructions from text.

#4 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 3,695 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:41 AM

It's a good place to  start, right? ;)

I tend not to accept friend requests from people that I don't know or if they lack a profile picture.

#5 ALPHA000102

ALPHA000102

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

That is all I could do. I see that my attachments have been downloaded. Was that you by any chance?

#6 Sith Holocron

Sith Holocron

M4-78

• Administrators
  • 3,695 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

Not I.  Keep an ear open for assistance,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jedi, Blasters, Regeneration, Skills, Level-Up, Points, Modding, Powers, Forces

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users