Sign in to follow this  
Guest HaVoKeR

New mod creation.

Guest HaVoKeR

I was thinking if anyone could pick this mod: http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Skip_Peragus_Turret_Game;71576#Download

and fix it, maybe doing an extra effort and removing the part were atton says "lets give these laser turrets a workout"...

For some reason it's in the RCM compatibility list, but no one ever said it was compatible (maybe it is, but it don't work for most people).

Anyway i am just launching the idea to see if anyone likes it, since i probably can't do it by my own.

Right now I have to sit through the entire turret scene without attempting to shoot. I always let the 23 Sith board the ship for the fun and experience had by killing them. The turret gets you next to nothing so it is not really useful. Also for people like me who can't play from a first person perspective without instant nausea, skipping them would be a nice addition. The mod does need fixing since it created an infinite loop, breaking the game for many players, including me. The one time it did not loop and reported 23 Sith had boarded, not one was found for another game breaker.

Guest bendarby24

soon i will need a moder to help me fix this because im working on a mod thatfixes the turrent scene because the sith troops should be sith assasins and when you kill a sith asssasin with the turent you get the xp....so prity much it fixis the sith stroops to be sith assasins and when you kill them in the turent you get the xp :D

Guest HaVoKeR

soon i will need a moder to help me fix this because im working on a mod thatfixes the turrent scene because the sith troops should be sith assasins and when you kill a sith asssasin with the turent you get the xp....so prity much it fixis the sith stroops to be sith assasins and when you kill them in the turent you get the xp ;)

maybe if you pick the .utc file used by those troopers, and the sith assassin .utc file, and then rename the sith assassin file to be the trooper file, won't it work?

Are you sure you get the same amount of XP by killing them inside? i mean, with my UBmod/achilles hardcore mod, their level is higher and you get more xp by killing them in the EH, will it be "compatible"? And yeah, making you win the right amount of XP by killing them with the turrets would be the greatest solution.

Maybe giving you the options in a dialog like:

"The Sith is atacking, whats your move?"

1: Use the EH laser turret with the risk that they will damage the ship [Don't know how that could be enforced, maybe disabling T3-M4 for the time you are in the first planet after telos, cause he is fixing the ship.]

2: Prepare a trap and let them board the ship freely [The exile has 15 seconds or so to position some mines, buff himself and his allies].

Wow, now thats a great end for Peragus!

Guest bendarby24

maybe :/ i get the exile take on loudes of sith assassins for 3 minites because attion is preping the ship :/ i mite add some stuff to the ebon hawlk in a big mod im going to get people to do what ediides the hole game

Guest HaVoKeR

ediides the whole game? big mod in EH? remember to beware with k_ebo003_on_enter.ncs, or something like that, you can't mess with it if you want it to be RCM compatible.

Guest HaVoKeR

Guess i should post this in the Requests topic for people more people to see it?

Guest HK-47

...people like me who can't play from a first person perspective without instant nausea, skipping them would be a nice addition.

Suggestion: Try this: Don't sit so close to the screen and turn down the sensitivity of the mouse. :pc: Most meatbag optics can't handle such conditions. :( :P

Guest GarfieldJL

Maybe giving you the options in a dialog like:

"The Sith is atacking, whats your move?"

1: Use the EH laser turret with the risk that they will damage the ship [Don't know how that could be enforced, maybe disabling T3-M4 for the time you are in the first planet after telos, cause he is fixing the ship.]

2: Prepare a trap and let them board the ship freely [The exile has 15 seconds or so to position some mines, buff himself and his allies].

Wow, now thats a great end for Peragus!

Uh setting up mines aboard the Ebon Hawk really doesn't make much sense, would you want to detonate explosives on the ship you plan to make your escape on, I wouldn't if I could avoid it who knows what you could damage.

Uh setting up mines aboard the Ebon Hawk really doesn't make much sense, would you want to detonate explosives on the ship you plan to make your escape on, I wouldn't if I could avoid it who knows what you could damage.

Heh, the Ebon Hawk has always been a huge chunk of junk, even more so in TSL. Anyway, that's nothing Atton and Bao-Dur cam't handle :D