Sign in to follow this  
djh269

Are you able to enter the lower shadowlands with Zaalbar after you get set the task from Chuundar?

I ask because I've found some dialog options that are present within the Lower Shadowlands, and it's the hurt Wookie you see battling Mandalorian who gives you the task to kill the leader. I didn't personally believe this was possible as you have to speak to the Wookie the first time you enter the Lower shadowlands and you have to have Zaalbar stay with Chuundar when you try to go to the Upper Shadowlands

These are the respective lines:

Zaalbar

This one is different. This one acts for us.

You must help him! This is not right!

We must find some way to help. Anything.

Grrrgh... as you wish...

kas26_hurt01

I am not ready to accept your word, Zaalbar. I remember you as a mad-claw. Let me make my own judgment of this person.

This outsider has shown honor through action. I will grant a reward because of this, not because you attempt to speak for them.

Outsider, you have acted as a fellow Wookiee would have. Here, take this. It is the symbol of my hunting clan. You served them, so you deserve it.

When you look at it, remember that we reward respect, even from outsiders.

Don't speak to me, mad-claw. Chuundar must have allowed you to return to Kashyyyk, but I remember you as a mad-claw.

The Wookiee, Grrrwahrr, doesn't speak to you until the two remaining Mandalorians attacking him are killed (they can't kill him), so if they aren't killed then you can return to the Lower Shadowlands with Zaalbar later, after completing Chieftain in Need.

The Wookiee, Grrrwahrr, doesn't speak to you until the two remaining Mandalorians attacking him are killed (they can't kill him), so if they aren't killed then you can return to the Lower Shadowlands with Zaalbar later, after completing Chieftain in Need.

Thanks for the clarification :D