Photo

Are you able to enter the lower shadowlands with Zaalbar after you get set the task from Chuundar?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 djh269

djh269

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

I ask because I've found some dialog options that are present within the Lower Shadowlands, and it's the hurt Wookie you see battling Mandalorian who gives you the task to kill the leader. I didn't personally believe this was possible as you have to speak to the Wookie the first time you enter the Lower shadowlands and you have to have Zaalbar stay with Chuundar when you try to go to the Upper Shadowlands

These are the respective lines:

Spoiler

#2 onderduiker

onderduiker

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:41 PM

The Wookiee, Grrrwahrr, doesn't speak to you until the two remaining Mandalorians attacking him are killed (they can't kill him), so if they aren't killed then you can return to the Lower Shadowlands with Zaalbar later, after completing Chieftain in Need.

#3 djh269

djh269

Lurker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 05:16 AM

The Wookiee, Grrrwahrr, doesn't speak to you until the two remaining Mandalorians attacking him are killed (they can't kill him), so if they aren't killed then you can return to the Lower Shadowlands with Zaalbar later, after completing Chieftain in Need.

Thanks for the clarification :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users