3 replies to this topic

#1 Cache71

Cache71

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

http://deadlystream.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1054

File Name: HD Yuthura Ban

File Submitter: Cache71

File Submitted: 20 Mar 2017

File Category: Skins

K1R Compatible: Yes

This mod will replace and update Yuthura Ban textures. In the modification there are three types of textures. Original Tattoos, Modified Tattoo, Without tattoos.

Click here to download this file

#2 high5

high5

Jedi Padawan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:14 PM

Excellent work yet again, my Twileks look beautiful thanks to you and Quanon. one thing I would like too see is subtle purple near the top of her head or gray at the root of her tentacles as it looks a bit odd changing from bold purple to gray, all the rest is perfect.

#3 Cache71

Cache71

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 03:22 AM

Excellent work yet again, my Twileks look beautiful thanks to you and Quanon. one thing I would like too see is subtle purple near the top of her head or gray at the root of her tentacles as it looks a bit odd changing from bold purple to gray, all the rest is perfect.

It's not gray. It is a glare from the brilliance of her Leca.

#4 Fair Strides

Fair Strides

Aurora Engine Operator

• Administrators
  • 2,133 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:33 AM

It's not gray. It is a glare from the brilliance of her Leca.

I think high5 is referring to the color of her face versus the color of her leca and the rest of her head.

I realize there's a bit of a headband and all, but I'm not sure if the color difference between the two parts of her head could be attributed to makeup/tattooing or not.

(By the way, if you ever want to ask about one of the quotes, feel free to send me a PM)

My personal, made-up quote: "To know is good, but to act is better."

"Words are just words, thoughts thoughts, but actions...actions are progress." - Fair Strides

"Intelligence and respect are all it takes to get along fine. Not a bad trade off, huh?" - EwigD from GameFaqs

"And regarding butchering the language, I have been to the internet. The language is well butchered regularly." - Malkior

"You can either live with the lies or die with the truth. Who would rather lie to live than die for telling the truth?" - Fair Strides

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Yuthura Ban

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users