Sign in to follow this  
Durin's Bane

Kotor effects

I guess he knows it. He means to recreate this effect to K1 (and for TSL, please, I'm really keen on the idea) and replace this ugly green poisoning effect field with it, at least I understood it like that.

of course, I'd be worried if I didn't! i've just been looking up various Rakghoul outbreak pictures from TOR and I loved that effect. it'd be a cool animation in K1 or TSL. 

I am very interested in seeing this effect in Kotor 1 and 2 instead of what we see currently, especially considering how the Vanilla one is probably the most cartoonish in the game..

My eyes are also immediately drawn to how the flesh is also turning a brighter green color in patches near the legs, which could indicate a rapid mutation. I like the dust cloud effect, but it's the little touches that help.

I am very interested in seeing this effect in Kotor 1 and 2 instead of what we see currently, especially considering how the Vanilla one is probably the most cartoonish in the game..

My eyes are also immediately drawn to how the flesh is also turning a brighter green color in patches near the legs, which could indicate a rapid mutation. I like the dust cloud effect, but it's the little touches that help.

It's texture is either: fx_tex_01.tga or fx_tex_15.tga or perhaps both. The issue lies with how its applied to the body, it's basically an energy shield type effect lol.