Joghaz

Mika Dorin drink bug

Hi,

I've encountered another [possible] bug with K1.

I went to Korriban first. In the Drunk Side, I noticed mika dorin has an option to offer you a drink. If you take it, you fall unconscious for awhile. You also get debuffed. The problem is the debuff doesn't go away, and it's a big one, currently sitting at 6 dex and 8 int and both stats were originally at ten. I've also discovered if you take another drink, it will continue to debuff those stats. I've tried saving, reloading, quitting the game, nothing is getting rid of it. 

EDIT - it lasts until you change planets and disembark. That's pretty crappy imo. I looked all over the web for an answer to this and it appears it wasn't an option in the original game [i never saw it]. Maybe that should've stayed cut content, eh?

• Like 1

Hi,

I've encountered another [possible] bug with K1.

I went to Korriban first. In the Drunk Side, I noticed mika dorin has an option to offer you a drink. If you take it, you fall unconscious for awhile. You also get debuffed. The problem is the debuff doesn't go away, and it's a big one, currently sitting at 6 dex and 8 int and both stats were originally at ten. I've also discovered if you take another drink, it will continue to debuff those stats. I've tried saving, reloading, quitting the game, nothing is getting rid of it. 

EDIT - it lasts until you change planets and disembark. That's pretty crappy imo. I looked all over the web for an answer to this and it appears it wasn't an option in the original game [i never saw it]. Maybe that should've stayed cut content, eh?

ahahhaha! ahah! Hey you asked for the drink! You could have stayed sober ^^