magdahalo

Trying To Get KOTOR 1&2 original disc copies to full hd??

Hey People! I have had a blast restoring an old pc and throwing in a bfg 680 watt psu  and this gtx 285 2gb to run my old retail copies of the KOTORs 1 and 2. All the mods are so amazing and I really have to thank all of you! I was blown away using my mac steam acocunt but this is so much better! but my new Asus 1080p screen is the only thing. The games are running 1600 and not 1920 res. So I'm hoping that there is a patch or something that lets me run full hd res. I'm running xp on this old machine but I'm so happy with the way the games are running. The first KOTOR even more. It's at higher res than i have ever seen it and i have all these awesome mods for both, more than i have ever had the pleasure of installing thanks to all of you. so I'm just trying to push it a little further. the thought of looking for a 1600 res screen is daunting. lol i love it when the card's rendered res matches the screen so I'm throwing up a hale Mary!

"The force fights with me"

peace people!!!!!

oh windowed mode huh?? will that let me make a window that doesnt squash the chachters?? lol

i'm not sure how to do it but i will try! my new screen is big enough to make sense of doing that i guess.

thanks!

You want the game to run at 1080p?

I have made several videos on the topic. Just ask me if it isnt working

K1

K2 

For the second game I would highly suggest getting the steam version of the game. Honestly if you add me on steam and send me a message I can probably just gift you a copy of kotor 2, I have 5-6 copies just laying around.

I think you shall make Full-Screen Windowed mode, in case you get the feel, you want hear some music and pause for a while, if you play fullscreen , you have to wait ca. 20 17 Years at me..

I think you shall make Full-Screen Windowed mode, in case you get the feel, you want hear some music and pause for a while, if you play fullscreen , you have to wait ca. 20 17 Years at me..

I'm sorry but I have no idea what this means.

• Like 2

I think you shall make Full-Screen Windowed mode, in case you get the feel, you want hear some music and pause for a while, if you play fullscreen , you have to wait ca. 20 17 Years at me..

Are you referring to Fake Fullscreen? (A program that makes the window scale to a full screen while still in Windowed Mode)