Sign in to follow this  
jc2

Saved Game Wanted!

Does anyone happen to have a save game that includes the following information:

PC just finished 3rd planet, and moving on to the fourth planet.

Has not gone to the planet of Manaan, even the landing zone on the planet surface! 

I need Manaan to be the fourth planet.

I'm working on Shanilia Grey Jedi Merchant Mod, and I'm testing out my dlg file. Inside the dlg file are different scripts to check for "availability of node," I want to find out which ones work.

Before you ask, I have checked the files in SavedGames forums. It's the third planet for djh269, which has been very helpful, but I require it to be the fourth. 

I'm just guessing here, but can you change some global variable with KSE to make it the 4th?
I heard about people changing stuff like that, I myself never experimented with it.

I'm just guessing here, but can you change some global variable with KSE to make it the 4th?

I heard about people changing stuff like that, I myself never experimented with it.

Yeah, I've heard of something like that as well, but I haven't tried it out yet either. 

I have a save file right before the third planet (which is always Manaan for me). Still worth it? 

Thanks for the offer but I already have that. I guess I'll just speed run through a planet.