Sari'ss

[Glitch] KotOR1 Bandon and Sith texture glitch mix.

Hello,

I have a problem with reading through the game the textures associated with characters Darth Bandon and his Sith Apprentices. The error is repeated during the game Brotherhood of Shadows, where Orion spirits have the same problem, mainly with their pants * _ *. I've tried a few modifications, and any duplicates the same problem. If anyone knows a good solution that I will be grateful.

May the force be with us all

post-30395-0-54042600-1486932856_thumb.jpg

post-30395-0-65214900-1486932857_thumb.jpg

post-30395-0-94230200-1486932858_thumb.jpg

What texture mods do you have installed?

I'd say it's a texture being used on the wrong model and that's why it is glitching but if you could list the mods you have installed like LDR said that can help us determine your mod conflict!

I'd have a tendency to say the problem comes from  "[KotOR] Prequel Robe Replacement 1.1" since the model appearing in the dark jedi's is the one used by that mod and the jedi is clearly wearing a robe from it too. So i'd assume the mod replaces the model used by the dark jedi by the prequel robe one and then by installing Solomon Revenge it's texture overwrote the ones from the prequels robe replacement creating this mess.

So if you want to have the regular dark jedi model you should find the responsible modelor alteration by the prequels robe replacement and get rid of it, and if you want them to keep the prequel robes then just drop the textures from prequel robe replacement back into the override and replace the BOS-SR ones with it.

What texture mods do you have installed?

List of Graphics/Texture mods:

1. Effects Overhaul

2. Endar Spire Overhaul

3. High Quality Skyboxes

4. Maanan Overhaul

5. Sith Base - Taris & Maanan

6. Desert Wraid & Shyrack Texture Fix

7. Gaffi Stick Improvment

8. HD Skyboxes & Nebulas

9. High Quality Blasters 1.1

10. K1 New DS Underwear Skins by redrob41

11. KotOR Sith Trooper Appearance v1-0

12. KoToR Vanilla Masks Overhaul

13. Malak - Path of Corruption

14. Malaks Unique Apprentices

15. Master Uthar Revisited

16. Master Vandar Revisited

17. New Soldier Clothing

18. NPC Overhaul

19. Prequel Robes

20. Vrook and Zhar fix

I'd say it's a texture being used on the wrong model and that's why it is glitching but if you could list the mods you have installed like LDR said that can help us determine your mod conflict!

Also, I have a folder textures that I can not find here in the forum, and it includes replacing all of the default textures in the game on the HD models. Throw images of its content, because it may cause problems with the models.

I'd have a tendency to say the problem comes from  "[KotOR] Prequel Robe Replacement 1.1" since the model appearing in the dark jedi's is the one used by that mod and the jedi is clearly wearing a robe from it too. So i'd assume the mod replaces the model used by the dark jedi by the prequel robe one and then by installing Solomon Revenge it's texture overwrote the ones from the prequels robe replacement creating this mess.

So if you want to have the regular dark jedi model you should find the responsible modelor alteration by the prequels robe replacement and get rid of it, and if you want them to keep the prequel robes then just drop the textures from prequel robe replacement back into the override and replace the BOS-SR ones with it.

Regarding the conflict already tried pure Override, immediately after a clean install of Kotor, using only the folder textures HD, and spirits on the Orion and the same model when you try on the Dantooine is still glitched. As I wrote above I will put a couple of shots of its contents because it can on something mixed.

Today, after the removal of the override files N_SithAppren ... and N_DarthBan ...;

During the fight the Sith Jedi both looked normal, I put a screen, and Darth Banon still has glitched mix.
I tested it on the KOTOR Darth Bandon and Sith Apprentice Appearance v1.0

A few shots from the folder with textures HD the one I use and maybe I should not, at first I was copying it, then at him KOTOR Restoration and BOS: SR.

post-30395-0-69372900-1486969789_thumb.jpg

post-30395-0-28281200-1486969790_thumb.jpg

post-30395-0-84446600-1486969790_thumb.jpg

post-30395-0-82220600-1486970099_thumb.png

post-30395-0-58375900-1486970101_thumb.png

post-30395-0-70683400-1486970103_thumb.png

post-30395-0-34431900-1486970106_thumb.png

post-30395-0-88927900-1486970107_thumb.png

Wait a second, where are these "HD textures" from then?

HD textures i download one day from deadlystream. Can't find link to it.

Maybe this make a misstexture?

I had this issue when I used Graphical Modification 5.00 from playground.ru. This is because it replaces Sith Masters' and Darth Bandon's armor's textures and models. It appears during BoS:SR, because Akirakon Sin's clothing uses the model included in default game with a custom texture, it also appears in the mod by SelfInducedComa because it overwrites textures only. If you still have issues with Darth Bandon, this means you didn't remove Darth Bandon's armor model. 

Can't help you until we know all the mods you're using...

@SH: To be fair, he said he got them from DS and they're no longer on DS, so I'd be inclined to ask if they were Xedii's/XarWarz's mods that he had us remove.

Can't help you until we know all the mods you're using...

attaching a full list of mods I use

I had this issue when I used Graphical Modification 5.00 from playground.ru. This is because it replaces Sith Masters' and Darth Bandon's armor's textures and models. It appears during BoS:SR, because Akirakon Sin's clothing uses the model included in default game with a custom texture, it also appears in the mod by SelfInducedComa because it overwrites textures only. If you still have issues with Darth Bandon, this means you didn't remove Darth Bandon's armor model. 

See if my modifications graphic is the same and if what I tried different solutions on a clean version of the game. (Graphic Textures HD)

post-30395-0-85061900-1487008723_thumb.png

post-30395-0-85330400-1487008725_thumb.png

attaching a full list of mods I use

The problem is with those packaged files we don't know the following: The official title of the mods, who made them, and where you downloaded them from.  That's why we ask for links when dealing with error reports for KotOR1 (using K1R) and KotOR2 (using TSLRCM). Help us help you please.

for now about to close, I tested each modification on the clean version KotOR'a after the other, and so far shows no errors or blending textures. I took the advice of SuperSzym and this time did not use the Graphic Modification of playground.ru. May the Force be with us all