Sign in to follow this  
KOTOR_Trilogy

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself... my name is Kevin - through the years known as Kaydon Sentry too for my KOTOR movie trilogy - starting back in '06 with the first one and making them ever since. Just wanted to say hello and let ya'll know that i'm also starting a podcast called KOTORadio that talks about all things KOTOR - this modding community is such a large part of that - our first episode has been recorded and we talk about the forums here, since JC has been a member of my team for years now. I also know SIth Holocron through the years.

Anyway we touch on some topics from these forums in the first episode and definitely wanting you all to get involved more too, it's a huge community of people that all share a love for KOTOR, so this podcast will be right up your alley!

Nice to meet everyone,

~Kevin

• Like 6

Just wanted to introduce myself... my name is Kevin - through the years known as Kaydon Sentry too for my KOTOR movie trilogy - starting back in '06 with the first one and making them ever since. Just wanted to say hello and let ya'll know that i'm also starting a podcast called KOTORadio that talks about all things KOTOR - this modding community is such a large part of that - our first episode has been recorded and we talk about the forums here, since JC has been a member of my team for years now. I also know SIth Holocron through the years.

Anyway we touch on some topics from these forums in the first episode and definitely wanting you all to get involved more too, it's a huge community of people that all share a love for KOTOR, so this podcast will be right up your alley!

Nice to meet everyone,

~Kevin

Welcome, I really enjoy your work

Welcome to Deadlystream!

I've seen some of your work. Haven't sat down to watch it yet, but its good to see you here at DS.

(FYI: my name has no connection to JCarter nicknamed JC)

Very good films... don't loose the motivation for them :) i wish you good luck for the future movies!

Still gotta see the Kotor II trilogy.... quadrilogy? Tri.5ology?

Regardless, the three movies for K1 were the dog's pants. Can't wait to see the SE for the first one!

Still gotta see the Kotor II trilogy.... quadrilogy? Tri.5ology?

Just in case anyone is curious

3 = Trilogy

4 = Quartet 

5 = Pentalogy or Quintet

Technically a series of 4 should be a "Tetralogy" but that name is seldom used as it sounds fairly bad. Whereas there are several works classified as either Pentaologies or Quintets

Edit: Was a bit rude of me to forget to say hello!. Sorry about that.

I saw the comments about the podcast in my Youtube comments and will be curious to see how things go  for you.

Welcome! If you could do a Film with and FemRevan some day that would be awesome too, but your stuff is better than most films of any genre today!

First, let's put this up here. . .

tPUqg1Q.gif

There we go. Welcome aboard, Kevin!

I'm about to listen to your KOTOR Podcast preview but I thought I'd offer you something for your next broadcast.

There was an attempt at a Deadly Stream audio podcast a few years ago which unfortunately didn't go so well due to audio issues. However, there was a pre-recorded M4-78 EP skit that featured 3 of the cast members of that mod introducing the podcast. With only a few alterations - namely changing the name of the podcast to yours - could work as a new intro to your second podcast. Let me know if you're interested via PMs. I'll reply about this sometime tomorrow. (I'm headed to work shortly.)