Xuul

Star Wars Game Sale!

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I made a post, but I finally have a bit of new to share.

The Humble Bundle is having its third Star Wars Humble Sale. For a low price you can become the proud owner of many great and classic Star Wars games. This pack includes such classics as Empire at War, Battlefront 2 and Knights of the Old Republic. If you or a friend wants to get some of these wonderful games head over to THIS link and check it out. 

Act quick, at the time of posting this you will only have 13 days from the time this post was first made public before the sale ends!

For those unfamiliar with the Humble Bundle, it features "pay what you want" that allows you to get games at good deals. There is different minimum thresholds of payment that unlocks more games and even physical rewards like shirts. The best part is YOU get to decide where your money is sent (including charity). This deal sends money to Unicef's Star Wars Force for Change that helps improve the lives of children around the world.

If you like Star Wars (if not this isn't the website you are looking for) check it out.

MOD News

In other news, a new version of M4-78 is being tested and should be available to the public some time in the near future. This new version will have the long awaited improved voiceovers  that many users have been looking for.

We have also seen the release of the first area in the 2.0 version of the KOTOR ULTIMATE texture pack. You can see my video on it here

MOD HIGHLIGHT

There has been many great mods released since my last post but as usual I will link to a few that I think are worth checking out. This time I want to highlight the awesome set of same sex relationship mods by Leilukin

These mods allow players to experience relationships in the game that were normally exclusively heterosexual (including the ability for Darth Sion and a Male exile). These mods not only enable the differing relationships but also re-dub the voiceovers and subtitles for a less disjointing experience. 

M4-78 Documentary Update

Finally, a new episode of the M4-78: A History Documentary series will be released soon. If you haven't seen it you can catch up with it here on my Youtube channel 

Thanks for reading, have an excellent day.

• Like 3

Thanks for mentioning my romance mods! I'm honored.

I'm especially happy when I see my romance mods get promoted. I made those mods because as much as I love TSL, as a lesbian I'm frustrated by the severe lack of same-gender romance content in TSL, and I want to give other LGBT people more reasons to enjoy the game as well.

• Like 2

I'm especially happy when I see my romance mods get promoted. 

I was originally going to make a mod showcase video on them, but every attempt I made ended up not working. Hopefully this makes up for it.

I was originally going to make a mod showcase video on them, but every attempt I made ended up not working. Hopefully this makes up for it.

Leilukin uploaded videos of those mods onto Youtube! So why not just use them instead?

It's an awesome deal. I'm short on cash though. Since I bought the last SW bundle, I feel like it would be a waste of money just to get Rebel Assault, Shadows, and both X-Wing games. The rest I already own on both Steam (EAW, Starfighter, Commando, TFU: Sith, & TFU2 exclusively on Steam) and disc.

Oh, and I just got done reinstalling TSL after my Win10 transition broke it. Now I find out the new M4-78 will be out fairly soon.

Although, it might an idea for the site owner to get this bundle and then offer the game codes individually by way of monthly contests . . . Or something like that.

What do you think, Tyvokka?

Hey Xuul!

Very cool Video you did on my texture-pack there, just watched it and I like it!

Btw, Taris Uppercity texturepack is going online this weekend!

• Like 1

This is fantastic news! I hope this means I can ve remove that 1GB file off my hard drive and just download that instead because in reality that was what I solely wanted from it!

Leilukin uploaded videos of those mods onto Youtube! So why not just use them instead?

I mean I could just have the videos on my channel, since they would get more views, but I always want to add something when I cover a mod. I could not find a good way to do that. 

I will have to take a look at it when it launches. I really like the improvements to the textures so far.

Edit: Weird double quote removed 

• Like 1

In celebration of the 40th anniversary of star wars, on this "may the 4th be with you", you can currently get both KOTOR games for only $2.49 each, amongst other star wars/lucas arts games on sale, over at https://www.gog.com/ UNTIL MAY 12th.
if you missed your chance last time, get them this time.

• Like 1