• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#61 VarsityPuppet

VarsityPuppet

Jedi Master

• Premium Member
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:47 PM

I don't get why there is a controvery surronding what was carried over from Legends. Is going on Wookiepedia and just looking it up so hard for so many people ?

We haven't seen any Dark Side user besides the Sith on the big screen. For the casual Star Wars fan it would be something new. 

Pablo Hidalgo, Creative Executive of the Lucasfilm Story Group, confirmed on Twitter (Source) that Plagueis was killed by Palpatine. Snoke being Plageius would really be even more unoriginal than Starkiller Base, seeing how it's the number one theory for who Snoke really is. 

Just saying that if Snoke really was Plagueis and it's supposed to be a big reveal, I doubt Pablo Hidalgo would come out and admit that Plagues was not in fact killed.

As far as Snoke = Plagueis, it may be the number one theory, but the other theories are garbage. I doubt Snoke's identity will be that big of a reveal anyways

#62 Haveayap

Haveayap

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationIn a galaxy far, far away

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

Just saying that if Snoke really was Plagueis and it's supposed to be a big reveal, I doubt Pablo Hidalgo would come out and admit that Plagues was not in fact killed.

As far as Snoke = Plagueis, it may be the number one theory, but the other theories are garbage. I doubt Snoke's identity will be that big of a reveal anyways

Smoke can't be plagueis, he is obviously a time travelling kylo ten from the future LOL. Most of these theories I have read were ridiculous and not compelling at all

"You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality" - Ayn Rand

"If God is all good, than he is not all powerful but if god is all powerful, than he is not all good" - ME

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone" - Malak

#63 VarsityPuppet

VarsityPuppet

Jedi Master

• Premium Member
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

Smoke can't be plagueis, he is obviously a time travelling kylo ten from the future LOL. Most of these theories I have read were ridiculous and not compelling at all

I've read that one. I've also read that he could be Mace Windu, The Inquisitor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Palpatine, The Sith Emperor from The Old Republic...

#64 revan21

revan21

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationYavin 4... thanks Bioware

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:00 PM

Thats not even the worst one. I saw a video that claimed that he was the real Anakin Skywalker and that Darth Vader was a clone. No kidding. Must have been a slow month for Star Wars channels on YouTube. 

I just want him to be an original character.

Interesting, that never crossed my mind. But even if Snoke was Plageuis it would be wierd that Hidalgo would make it so extremely clear that Plagueis died. 

I miss the old Revan,

The amnesia Revan, switching them sides Revan

I hate the new Revan, the Legends Revan

SWTOR Revan, beefin with everyone Revan

I miss the cool Revan, "Heart of the Force" Revan

See I invented Revan, It wasn't any Revans

And now I look and look around and see Darth Maul is Revan

I used to love Revan, I used to love Revan

I even had that Red Mask, I thought I was Revan

What if Revan turned out to be Revan

And he relises he was Revan ? Man, that'd be so Revan

That's all it was Revan, we still love Revan

And I love you like Revan loves Revan

#65 Haveayap

Haveayap

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:05 PM

Thats not even the worst one. I saw a video that claimed that he was the real Anakin Skywalker and that Darth Vader was a clone. No kidding. Must have been a slow month for Star Wars channels on YouTube.
I just want him to be an original character.

Interesting, that never crossed my mind. But even if Snoke was Plageuis it would be wierd that Hidalgo would make it so extremely clear that Plagueis died.

its possible. Many people have guessed at this and him saying that plageuis isn't snoke stops people from talking about this. If he is somebody, I think plageuis is the most plausible

"You can ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality" - Ayn Rand

"If God is all good, than he is not all powerful but if god is all powerful, than he is not all good" - ME

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone" - Malak

#66 zbyl2

zbyl2

Evil Overlord

• Administrators
  • 851 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

#67 xander2077

xander2077

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationCyberspace

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:10 PM

^^^^ Thats about right :P

#68 Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter

TSLRCM / M4-78EP Developer

• Administrators
  • 4,484 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:41 PM

I don't mind... it's a title that would have fitted KOTOR2 (rather than The Sith Lords which were meaningless).

Anything going KOTOR2 style can't be bad ;)

Now follow Luke Skywalker to collect the 4 masters/maps/Jedi in a whole new movie.

#69 sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY

sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY

Saaeda - "The Quiet One"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:12 AM

... Honestly, that's a painful title. Ow.

And it doesn't really sound like a KOTOR title either - that'd be something like The Jedi Master(s). This... it sounds like the kind of thing my ten-year-old self might have thought up in the midst of an over the top made up sequel role play.

'sboi' for short. Or not if you prefer.

'Read Me' is not a suggestion.

#70 VarsityPuppet

VarsityPuppet

Jedi Master

• Premium Member
  • 1,921 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:25 PM

http://moviecreedliv...-the-last-jedi/

Now kill eachother with words

Respectfully discuss your thoughts and opinions

#71 zbyl2

zbyl2

Evil Overlord

• Administrators
  • 851 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:40 PM

Dude.

Spoilers.

#72 Lawkmt3

Lawkmt3

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationEndor

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

Oh please let it be true!

#73 Eauxps I. Fourgott

Eauxps I. Fourgott

M4-78 1.3 Beta Tester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:20 PM

Doesn't seem to me to be certain by any means.

And I'm not entirely sure I would particularly enjoy that anyway, even if it did happen. I always found prequels-Anakin to be rather annoying.

I don't remember why I came here.

#74 Lawkmt3

Lawkmt3

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationEndor

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:22 PM

That was bad writing and direction, not the actor's fault.

#75 134340Goat

134340Goat

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:25 PM

I'd love it to death, but I feel like this is just clickbait that's getting more attention than your average clickbaity article

#76 Lawkmt3

Lawkmt3

Jedi Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationEndor

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:35 PM

True. But all the actors is SW's say that GL couldn't write dialogue or direct romance, so why Mr. Haydenson gets eviscerated is beyond me.

#77 newbiemodder

newbiemodder

Jedi Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:20 AM

Not sure how I feel about this
Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows?

Just exactly what is a head-piece to the Staff of Ra?

#78 Haveayap

Haveayap

Jedi Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

This'll be great. He never deserved his criticisms IMO. He gave us some of the worst but also some of the best scenes in SW. There were times when he really shined through in EP. 3. People only tend to look at the two or three scenes he was cringy in and not the rest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users